R Spanked and Diapered 4
The last 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered.
Posted on
Spanked and Diapered 4 - The last 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diapered,Spanked, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Spanked and Diapered 4 - The last 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diapered,Spanked, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Spanked and Diapered 4 - The last 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diapered,Spanked, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Spanked and Diapered 4 - The last 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Sissy,Sissybaby,Diapered,Spanked, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
6 posts
What story is best?
Bad Boris
2 votes
Chelsa
2 votes
Willy
3 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
I liked all of these, and wasn’t easy picking one. I chose Willy. I liked his cute uniform, and how he’s punished for getting C’s. I think it would be good if he’s kept in wet panties, and have a diaper put on right over them. 😁  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
  Glad you like the final set of these! Willy is cute and I also love the uniform. Interesting suggestion!
sissybabysamantha2
All lovely cappies. I picked bad Boris. I like the though of the strap on waiting for him  

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
  I wrote Bad Boris right before posting this since I only had 2 stories left. Good to see they all have votes!

sissydina218
loved the new captions baby butch voted for willie mainly because of the picture of the school uniform. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  The lovely school uniform got my attention as well. There was several more pics of the girl who is Willy. Her name is Apricot, she has some cute videos.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.