R Spanked and Diapered 3
The next 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered.
Posted on
Spanked and Diapered 3 - The next 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Spanked,Diapered,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Spanked and Diapered 3 - The next 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Spanked,Diapered,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Spanked and Diapered 3 - The next 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Spanked,Diapered,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Spanked and Diapered 3 - The next 3 stories for those who would like to be spanked and diapered., Spanked,Diapered,Sissybaby,Dominate, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
What story is best?
Hands
2 votes
Ms. Burns
8 votes
Twins
2 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Enjoyed  all of these, and I chose Ms. Burns as my favorite. 

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I also picked Ms. Burns as my favorite. Glad you liked them all too!
lil sissie's Mummy
Great cappies but I needed to go with Ms. Burns 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie's Mummy
 Two in a row for Ms. Burns, three counting my vote. I guessed that one would be the poll winner. : )

kay3070
Hiya Butch. My goodness - Rocky and Hank are definitely both very lucky in their respective situations tho I'm gonna have to go with the crowd here and vote for Ms Burns - not only a beautiful and wise woman but Kevin more then deserves to be kept in nappies for being such a big baby.
Many thanks for such fine entertainment sweetie. xxxxx
Just like to add ... looking at her surname then maybe we should allow her elderly relative to add his opinion (giggles) .....

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 Love the added picture. *smiles* Good to see you continue to like the spanked and diapered theme. Always great to hear from you since you are complementary and a good friend. I will try to keep up the entertainment. Another vote for Ms. Burns who is dominating.
sissydina218
chose ms burns as my favorite, the lady in hands is bit scary looking and the story fits her image perfectly. 

Baby Butch
@ sissydina218
  Ms. Burns has made the reddest bottom, he he. I like your comment about Hands. She is a bit scary for sure and the girl being spanked looks frightened. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.