All PG Sound Scapes 2 (Music Album Complete. Pts 1~8)
The Second Sound Scapes Music Album, continuing my Sound Scapes Experience Sound/Music Project.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissydina218
liked your music, i hate to say this but i think you should put this song on your sissy old and new youtube video, its a bit quicker to get upbeat, the other song for that starts soft and slow, and just looking at the pink swirly i almost fell asleep
baby5522
Awwww, fank you for your comment Sissydina, I am so glad that you liked the music. I love nothing more than composing music that is of my own making, even though I do love playng tunes that are well known and well loved, it is similar in writing original stories rather than do a different take on something popular, not that there is anything wrong with that.

I think be it composing music, baking something even, writing lyrics for songs, etc. If it is of your very own creation, it is extra special, there is a sense of satisfaction among other things when you can do and produce something of your own. It does not matter if someone is able to create the most imaginable thing even out of Lego Bricks, rather than building a model sample. That is something wonderful and special, because they had put it all together built from their own imagination.

I did not have the KORG microKORG XL Synthesiser back when I did the Sissy Old And New Video. I know what you mean about the pink swirl, of course it is meant to put you to sleep, it's there to hypnotise you. *Giggles*

*Hugs & kisses*

liked your music, i hate to say this but i think you should put this song on your sissy old and new youtube video, its a bit quicker to get upbeat, the other song for that starts soft and slow, and just looking at the pink swirly i almost fell asleep  

baby5522

baby5522

baby5522

baby5522

baby5522

baby5522

baby5522

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.