PG sorta good news
I came out to my family, one step forward two steps back
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I decided to tell my mother that I am bisexual and a crossdresser.. unfortunately I only ended up saying like 4 words and locking up, thank god she started guessing and eventually came across the subject. So now she knows that I'm bi but nothing else and I kinda want to give her the whole story before I let her talk to my dad, but I'm sick to my stomach after saying less than a sentence how can i explain that I have a secret wardrobe? x.x

p.s. my ultimate goal here is srs but I wanted to stop hiding from my parents because ill need their help to get there.
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Amanda66
Hi AuroraLoli, I think you have made a good beginning and that now that your Mother knows part of your story it will be easier for her to understand the rest that you have a secret wardrobe. It's possible she already knows or at least suspects there is more you want to tell her. My advice would be to try and pick a moment when you're alone together and have some time to talk. The hardest part will be getting started I'm sure.
Wishing you lots of luck, feel free to PM me if you wish,
Amanda
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
In the flowers of friendship
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love
I'll try getting her alone again. Its just a bit hard to do with my dad working from home.. and I really don't want to be the one to break it to him. I just hope I don't lock up again because I'm sure that didn't help her because she had to start guessing anything from me getting a girl pregnant to one of my friends dying x.x

Amanda66
gentle hugs of encouragement
"The Flowers of Friendship "
By Jennifer Funshine

~ Written For Amanda ~

A gentle butterfly flutters by her window
The subtle breeze kisses her cheek tenderly
Only Heaven can hear the words she whispers
Only angels have seen the color of her dreams

There's a special memory kept within a locket
Next to the ivory music chest upon her dresser
When that ballerina dances, Amanda remembers
How those dreams gave her the strength to be free

And believe...
Camellia, jasmine and daisy chains
And in my heart is sown only one wish
That she know the gift of love, unashamed

At it's core this earth we adore is loveless
People's compassion always plays hide and seek
Still, Amanda stands before these foolish judges
And with every word she expresses in her speech
The garden of her soul grows even more vibrantly

Rain like tears of joy descend upon supple twilight
Starry sky painted with majestic hues of rose-violet
Adorned in pink satin panties and tangerine sun dress
Amanda lovingly tends to her garden, full of happiness

So full of happiness...
Marigold, delphiniums and sage
Her love unfolds through the ages
She knows every one by their names.
With Much Love
oh sweety, thats both great and awful!

maybe you could try what i did. i typed it out on my computer and had my mom read it. i wasnt easy, and my hands were shaking the whole time, but i got it all out.

i find that its easier to type or write something than it is to say it.
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

AuroraLoli
I pretty much decided I'm going to give her the rest of the story this week at least about my clothes, srs is going to be a whole other ball game but at least ill be moving forward.
wish me luck!
little_boy_pink
I'll say, because it's easy to forget now that you have started, that there is no rush. If you try to force it you will forget that it is something that you are doing for you, let it come naturally. Of course that does not mean that you can't plan and rehearse it first.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

Babyvixen
Wow, your so brave. I hope you get your mom alone to tell her about your secret wardrobe. Big hugs.
joanne_s
Baby steps are really what's called for here so everyone involved has time to adapt and understand what you're telling them and you've time to fully consider the how of getting to a place with your body you truly feel comfortable with.
Hugs.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"

AuroraLoli
Thanks for all of the encouragement from everybody! The whole goal is to find some peace within myself because i've been hiding from my own parents for years, it's a bit stressful as i'm sure all of you can relate to.
wittle_bwittany

Thanks for all of the encouragement from everybody! The whole goal is to find some peace within myself because i've been hiding from my own parents for years, it's a bit stressful as i'm sure all of you can relate to.  

good luck sweetie! i hope she's accepting of it all. hopefully she'll even take you shopping!
i am brittany her royal puffiness!!!

im officially in love with the color pink.

*hugs and kisses for all*

Prissie

I decided to tell my mother that I am bisexual and a crossdresser.. unfortunately I only ended up saying like 4 words and locking up, thank god she started guessing and eventually came across the subject. So now she knows that I'm bi but nothing else and I kinda want to give her the whole story before I let her talk to my dad, but I'm sick to my stomach after saying less than a sentence how can i explain that I have a secret wardrobe? x.x

p.s. my ultimate goal here is srs but I wanted to stop hiding from my parents because ill need their help to get there.  

Best wishes in coming out to your parents. I hope you won't need SRS as that is a very serious matter. But, if such is the way to go for your particular case, may it work out well.

Prissie
   Prissie
Lady_Mechanika
I agree; take it in steps. Sounds you already have an idea that there is a lot to be done if your goal is that far. Talking about how you feel and making sure they get the whole picture is important. But how to proceed after they digest the information is something else.

My understanding is that you will be needing to make a lot of adjustments and a lot of learning about yourself before SRS.

There are other examples of girls who were absolutely sure about needing SRS and they "found themselves" during this self discovery process at a particular point before actually reaching SRS (I'm not saying this is your situation, just that the self -discovery phase is really important).

Lady M.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.