Sock Dreams!!!
I found a REALLY COOL site for socks and other stuff!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I was poking around online looking for knee socks and I found this site: www.sockdreams.com

TOTALLY cool. TONS of great socks and legwarmers and armwarmers and some ruffly undies and things, for all kinds of girls and even some boys. They have some really pretty purple knee socks with unicorns on them, and blue ones with whales...and some with kitties, and some bumblebees, in GROWNUP sizes! And lacy ones, and brights, stripes, pastels, anything you could possibly want...and they'll even find things on special request, they say. I poked around the site quite a bit, and it kind of looked like they KNOW they are sexy and they LIKE it.

I live close enough to their "home base" that I was able to go to their store while I was on vacation over memorial day, and it's really, really cool. Nice people, and a really good vibe, and they were really helpful and sweet.  

Anyone who likes pretty socks or arm warmers or anything should check it out!

Oh, and for little girls like me who have big calves, or for sissy girls who have bigger legs too, they do a really good job of telling you on the site how the socks fit, and they were so nice in the store that I bet if you had questions and emailed them, they'd be really great about helping make sure things fit right before you get them. 

Happy shopping!
Last Post
6 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Oh wow, that place looks like fun. I'll have to drive up there sometime and check it out this summer. Thanks for the heads up. Are there any other stores near Portland or in it which have super awesome clothes for adult little girls?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
daddysgirl80

Oh wow, that place looks like fun. I'll have to drive up there sometime and check it out this summer. Thanks for the heads up. Are there any other stores near Portland or in it which have super awesome clothes for adult little girls?  

Let's seee.....

I moved away from Portland before I really got into this, but I've always been a little girl, really, so I'm thinking...

There's Spartacus, a sex shop with TONS of fun stuff, really!!! Lots and lots of clothes and everything else you can imagine. The BEST in the Portland area, by far. That's near Powell's Books and Buffalo Clothing Exchange.

And you HAVE to go to Rainbows, if they are still there. The whole store is full of rainbow colored stuff. On like Broadway and 11th or 12th, I think (I haven't been to that store in about 5 years...)

And the best toy store ever (kids' toys, not grownup toys) is Finnegan's on Yamhill.

Of course, there are lots of finds at Saturday Market (every Saturday and Sunday all summer, at the waterfront).

I'm sure you would have fun at 3 Monkeys in NorthWest, if you like the same kind of outfits I do.

And then there's the Pearl District, better known as the Rainbow district, where all the gay clubs and most of the best vintage stores and fun restaurants and all kinds of awesome stuff is. Spartacus is kinda in that section. The Hawthorne District is cooool too. Sock Dreams is out that way.

My favorite restaurants are Touche on NW Glisan and Marrakesh on NW 21st.

That's about all I can think of right now!

xoxoxox 

daddysgirl80
Adding links and another restaurant, and a couple of things to do!

Let's seee.....

I moved away from Portland before I really got into this, but I've always been a little girl, really, so I'm thinking...

There's Spartacus, http://www.omsi.edu/?gclid=CMLdyOqp-ZoCFRIcawod8Qt8dg ... tons of other things to do, plays, museums, all kinds of things.

That's about all I can think of right now!

xoxoxox   

OopsiePanty
Thank you sooooo much for this treasure trove of info. I'll have to hit some of these places up after Chistmas or maybe sooner. I really want to check out that three monkeys place, it sounds great.

*hugs*
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)

daddysgirl80

Thank you sooooo much for this treasure trove of info. I'll have to hit some of these places up after Chistmas or maybe sooner. I really want to check out that three monkeys place, it sounds great.

*hugs*  

You're welcome! And will be welcome everywhere I mentioned!  
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.