Snow White
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Rather than kill her for being the fairest of them all, the wicked queen decided to babify Snow White instead. Then, the wicked queen would be the fairest of them all and Snow White would be the cutest baby of them all!
Last Post
28 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

~*Christie Luv*~
Yay! Baby Snow White! She looks so scrumptious! I love the hearts on her diapy too! I wish I could put those on my diapies!

Heres mine:

The seven dwarfs were not small because they were dwarfs but because they were magical babies. When Snow White decided to live with them she caught some of their habits.

*giggle*  
PrincessZelda
Wicked Queen:Mirror Mirror on the wall who's the cutest baby of them all?
Mirror:Snow White!
Wicked queen:Well then I shall kill her so I can be the cutest baby!
"There is but one truth. If you avert your eyes from it, you will always remain nothing more than a puppet."-Roger Smith

wow, that's quite the costume O_O
Kadya
LOVE IT!!!!!!! 

Brian
"What do you mean you don't want to go to the party!"

"I'm a boy not a princess!"

"It's not my fault it was the last costume at the shop. You knew about this fancy dress party for three weeks and you just had to leave it to the last minute didn't you? and now you say you don't want to go!"

"But a all my friends will be there, they'll laugh at me."

"I paid good money for that costume sonny so you can make your mind up. You can go to the party or stay that way the whole weekend! So what's it going to be?"
diaperlady
love that skirt

Sissy_Lizzy
Jeff always had dress up time during the week end but he didn't expect that his girlfriend would just walk in on him. Now they enjoy dress up time together and this time a camera got involved
nappygirl
That is such a cute pictureXXX

"What a good boy you are andrew, your nappy is still dry so you can come downstairs and play with your sisters"

susanpetty
I would love to dress as snow white. But would also love to wear that gorgeous disney cinderella dress in that pretty shade of blue.Do you thing it has lots of soft swishy petticoats to bulk it out.OOO! Im going to have an accident just thinking about it. I just love being a girl.
Sweet Susan  
baby_cassey
the wicked which was still not the farest of them all cuz snowwhite stilled need her blanky

becky4561
wow what a picture!

jessybaby
snow white is still the most adorable
a new me teehee

diapergirl123
that is so cute
Brian good caption i liked it

jareddm
I remember dreaming of being snow white when I was younger. But baby Snow White is even better!
cdbaby
the prince now knows what happilly ever after meant....not that he's complaining, not with that pacifier in his mouth

amylynn
not a bad trade huh
/sissy
where can i buy that outfit lol, i'd love to have it sooo much
iluqtpis

:~>

Baby Akuto
"Tom if you wanted to be Snow White for the party, why didn't you tell me. I'll take your costume as Doc, and you can go in my Snow White costume," said Tom's wife "besides you look better in it, then I did."
Baby Akuto
Where did you find this great pic?

diaperedsassy23
I would love to be Snow white in that photo.

Rather than kill her for being the fairest of them all, the wicked queen decided to babify Snow White instead. Then, the wicked queen would be the fairest of them all and Snow White would be the cutest baby of them all!  

I'd play with this snow white!!! 

BrianGirl
What a fair maiden indeed
kellymelissa30
Wait...but...babies can't wear high heels...how is this possible? 

K-1
Very Cute
hugs and Kisses
0 - 25 of 27 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.