Smell Baby Fresh (even when your nappy is wet)
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Well the other month I was in Walmart shopping for some groceries and well the baby section is right next to the soda section so I usually scan through it and there was from an isle comming the most appealing scent I had ever smelled. I scanned around and it was comming from a bottle of this super yummy perfume which was on its side leaking. It smells like what my brain considers "a fresh diaper". It smells so good I take a little and rub it all over my body before I go to sleep at night and put my clothes back on. Once I snuggle under the covers I am quickly sent to dreamland as the world around me smells like paradice. Its under $2.50 a bottle too and this one has lasted a month and is half gone. There is a yellow one too, but I much prefer the smell of the barely blue bottle.

So what are you waiting for? Go out and try smelling this stuff in the store. I'm pretty sure you'll want to buy some if you want to smell fresh all through the day and night or have a wee one who could use it 
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.
No, a young girl's greatest fear overshadows all of those things.

Her greatest fear is to be alone.

(Still your little Guardian Shadow, now just with wings!)
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

OopsiePanty
Come on you...hmmm how do you insult a baby...you...adulty type people! You simply must try this crack out. I am surprised nobody else has replied with their own experience. Did I just find this stuff out of a black hole or something?
A young girl's greatest fear isn't monsters, or magical threats from beyond time and space.

DanniLace
There are other products i use one of my favorites is of coarse Johnsons baby powder and i found a deodorant From Sauve called ( powder). It smells just like baby powder. Use after your bubble bath and you will smell baby kissable all day long. 

rainbow24
i want smell baby powder on me. maybe smell like baby
Love & kisses
OopsiePanty

There are other products i use one of my favorites is of coarse Johnsons baby powder and i found a deodorant From Sauve called ( powder). It smells just like baby powder. Use after your bubble bath and you will smell baby kissable all day long.   

Is this deodorant sold with the others or is it in the Baby section?

OopsiePanty

i want smell baby powder on me. maybe smell like baby  

I have been using powder myself for a few years and I have to say that stuff in the bottle smells even better. And on an upside, you do not get powder on anything.

DanniLace
The baby scent deodorant I'm talking about can be found at any grocery store. Look in the isle where deodorant are sold for men and women, In the woman section you will find Sauve deodorant they have a scent called (POWDER) it smeels just like baby powder and you will smell like a baby all day long 

OopsiePanty

The baby scent deodorant I'm talking about can be found at any grocery store. Look in the isle where deodorant are sold for men and women, In the woman section you will find Sauve deodorant they have a scent called (POWDER) it smeels just like baby powder and you will smell like a baby all day long   

The next time I go into a larger town with something like a target or a walmart I will make sure to look for this stuff and try it out.

RedHeadBunny
I'm not really into baby stuff but I love fragrance! A lot of things come in Powder scent now and also I like would like to recommend anything with the scent called "cotton" because I think it has a similar clean scent and is not perfume-y. It reminds me of fresh laundry kinda.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.