Sleepy Time
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
My very favoritest sleepytime nightie is my pretty babydoll set. It is a pale lavender silk chiffon shortie top, with ruffly little straps, and a tiny pair of pure silk panties. When I wear it, I always have such pretty dreams. I would love to hear what other girls like to wear for sleepytime.

Last Post
14 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie
Im a simple girl..Just a nappy, plastic pants (Just in case) and my pink tinkerbell nighty with glitter all over.

littlegirl_inside

With me it's all about mood. Sometimes I'm happy to be in just a nappy, sometimes frilly nightie/babydoll and sometimes a simple girls night shirt.

Samantha

~cliques~

Kadya
I have a nice long silky night dress I wear over my diapers and then put on a nice fleece sleeping bag. (no openings at the bottom!)
ghfhfh
I would love to have some pretty pink My Little Pony pajamas with Firefly from the 80's movie on the front.

MommyScarlet
I am really enjoying hearing what you beautiful sissies enjoy wearing to bed. I like putting my abie in little Tink Jammies, sometimes silky gowns. It all just depends.
lucydprd
depending on the time of year , mummy dresses me in either a ankle length baby girl nightie or if its warmer a cute shortie nightie but always a very thick night-time nappy and either babyprint plastic panties or rhumba panties

susanpetty
I love to wear a Tosca sheer white bridal chiffon nightdress.Its so nice as I sit at my dresser brushing my shoulder length ash blonde has wearing this with me negligee.When I finish brushing my hair my mommy comes in and ties a white ribbon in my hair and tells me shes making me a pretty bride ready for her husband. When he sees me dressed in such a pretty gown she knows Im going to have along night of love.
Its so hard for me not to wet myself as she tells me these things
Bridal Susan 
deargirl
Yes, Susan, it is so very wonderful how stimulating your pretty bridal chiffon nightdess would be to your new husband, so he would give you the most heavenly night of love.

nappygirl
A thick nappy,Plastic Pants and my pink nightie with a picture of a teddy bear on the front. Amy XXX
yani
i loves what we call in argentina the Culotte, search on argentinian webs... they0re the most beautifulll lingerie... makes me feel like a  

Lavander
I love to wear a bra and panties under my silky pink night gown when I go to bed. The soft silky material swirling around my stomach and thighs send me off to sweet sweet dreams.

~ Items ~

lithiumbob

kipr
In the winter a silk nightgown with ruffled tennis panties.In the summer Barbie cami set
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.