Sleepy Time
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Thinking about switching to some girly girl nightwear. My image is someone early to mid teens who still needs nappies. Any suggestions?????????
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

SissyBabyCaitlin
What do you have?
kristens
NOthing right now!

Lavander
You will need to wear a bra, and there is no getting past the need for a silky pink nighty with a Disney princess on it.

~ Items ~

lunapower
you need a drynite diaper

kristens
Bra, pink nightie with Disney princess and a drynite, wonderful!!!! Just got back from my dance aerobics class (wish I could take ballet). Time for a shower and to make myself clean inside and out:)
sissy_sasha
i have some pink sleeping pj pants, oh there soft. before bed i take a shower, shave myself , slip on a clean pair of pantys and a cami and crawl under the covers.

becomingkimberly
To be really girlie you should be wearing a nightgown not pajamas. Pajamas are like pants, a nightgown is like a dress
Andreea
I either wear a silky black nightgown and panties, or a slip, bra, and panties, with or without tights as the fancy takes me. They feel wonderful and relaxing... or intensely distracting, if I dwell too much on them, so I occasionally have to wear boy PJs just to ensure I get some sleep.  
"When you adopt the standards and the values of someone else or a community or a pressure group, you surrender your own integrity. You become, to the extent of your surrender, less of a human being." (Eleanor Roosevelt)

nappygirl
A nightdress is a must, Pink with a girly picture on an a nappy with nursery print plastic pants. X
Aeris_Jen
A nice diaper cover would look nice with a baby doll nightie.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.