Sleepwear fashon
what my style of slppe wear is.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I like to wear girl spegetti strap camisoles i buy from the jouniors section and I always jouniors girl pants. I have tops raging from tinkerbell to hello kitty and are absolut comfortable. Thats what i wear, you can thank my wife for sissifing me up. Girls sleepwear is way more comfortable.
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

MelSissy
I totally agree with you that girls sleepwear is the way to go. As a matter of fact I'm laying in my green nightie with fishnets on at the moment
Pampers&Panties
I like to sleep in a diaper and training bra and i sometimes wake up with a suprise in my diaper XD

Kimmiesissy
I always wear nylons when I sleep with my Mistress Mum. And so does she. Very cosy.
ChristieMaid
I pair of tights is surprisingly comfy...

vividtouch
aw! maybe i will try asking my husband to wear my sleep wears as well! i wonder if he would like it as well, since i guess he's already comfortable sleeping with his briefs only and sometimes with nothing? haha just kidding!@
i think what makes women's sleep wear more comfortable is the fabric. for me i like shorts shorts when sleeping and a nightie will also do. ^_^
BABY DOLL SHEER i so loved them...actually i feel pretty with it! are you?
NiceDaddy

As much as I like my girly boys in sexy sissy clothes, I do enjoy having boys wear these kinds of things to bed.

Just Jessica
i have a cute pink babydoll nightie i like to wear with a drynite, lovely :)
I love both those cute outfits.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.