Sleeping Beauty Babies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Terry and Johnny's girlfriends suspected something was up when they were in a hurry to send them to all sorts of places like spas and shopping while both of them always ending up alone together. So their girlfriends decided to put sleeping pills in their drinks the next time they tried to send them on a trip. Sure enough as they came back they found them asleep in diapers and babygirl clothes. They were so surprised then they loved the idea of keeping them that way as their own little baby girls and making Baby Tracy and Baby Jaimie girlfriends too!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
20 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
In the Sissy Kiss nursery, all of your dreams become realities!
sissybarbie
The two boys had no idea that they were on secret cameras.....

bubbleskirtlucy
Shhh! Let's take a few more pictures before they wake up.
sissygates
im so glad you decided to be a baby girl with me.

me 2 i wove the thick diaper between my legs

tamie
 two sissies are always better than one
tamie

Wannabe_Baby
Domineering parents force their son and his fiance to be babies together, just to see if they REALLY want to be together for the rest of their lives.

Sissy_Turkey
Shhhh! We don't want to wake babies up, they'll cry like the babies they are. No we'll have them make-out when they wake up in a few hours.
Princess-Susie
  The two boys had no idea that there girlfriend druged them, to turn them in to baby girls. 

Brian
"Aww look at them, you know I think they get in trouble just to end up like this. Maybe we should make the punishments longer? I wonder how much they would really complain"
cassandra
Awww ... so sweet

diapered sissy
lol nice i swear ive seen it already thou
april baby
Yes, it looks like Miki's stories are having the desired effect on my niece and nephew.

Wannabe_Baby
Very cute cappie, april baby. *giggles*    
prissyprincess
  WOW I Wuv,s it dear and the cappie is great too THX   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

SarahJaneSmith
I'll take a whack at this one..*clears throat*

Since every time that they got together, John and Terry managed to find something to roughhouse over, their wives decided to send them in for anger management therapy.

Although extreme measures were taken, neither of their wives was much put out by the result, it stopped the roughhousing and made for much more sensitive mates for both.

How's that for a caption?

pueblo1234
"My brothers are heavy sleepers, so natrually I made them my baby sisters while I slept"

jamiesissy
Can I be made into a third
SindyLu
so lovly babys so cute
: PinkBaby-Lachen:

Baby misha
 Baby girls look so happy and content. Well diapered too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.