PG Sleep like a baby
I gots a new nursery cuz
Posted on
Source: Dollies Nursery
Gallery Images by dolliesissy
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lsodan
I really wish that was me  
sissywanabe2
Over load of PINK & WHITE - splendid !
Now about that drinky bottle hope you
are adequately padded to handle ALL
of the contents !

dolliesissy
@ sissywanabe2
  my Nanny makes me dwink 2 of them ebery night and my diapers is changed into thicker obernight ones  before i am put down in my nursery. i always wet mysefl whens im sweeping but i dont mean to and it makes me cry and get imbarressed so my Nanny scolds me and makes me wear extra diapers and hab mor baby bottles of formula before bed the next night. hows many is addiquik much of diapers should i wear and me will ask Nanny if that is okay. fankoos
 Dollie Sissy..... M.M.PRODUCTIONS

Sissybabygirljessica
Weres the bottle from 

dolliesissy
@ Sissybabygirljessica
  Nanny gots me this one and 4 others in differtn colors at a little girl/ baby girl store she took me to buy things to make me a more prescous baby girly and seen it and gots them. i seen em in walmart in the party supply sectio  for baby showers cus Nanny makes me look in there for new stuff for mes or my nursery. the walmart place only had blu an pink and i gots a yewo one and a labender one. im glad Nanny got me more colors so they match my dwess n stuffs
~*Christie Luv*~
 You are so very adorable sweetie!! ^_^   

dolliesissy
@ ~*Christie Luv*~
  fanbkoos yous pwetty and nice and thats good to be cuz meanies are bad (pouts)

Sissy Miss Crissy
Sweet Dollie, you are so girly!! I love your totally babyish, effeminate style! Hugs and kisses! Sissy Miss Crissy

dolliesissy
@ Sissy Miss Crissy
  fankoos cwissy Nanny makes me wear the most babyish ans reals baby stuff we can find ans if it cant be found or the real baby stuffs dont fit me she makes me make them or gets em made for me or anything to makes me more babysish and girlier
Baby Butch
It must be joy and happiness sleeping in the crib like a baby! Your baby bottle is quite large so you better have good diapers. : )

dolliesissy
@ Baby Butch
  hee yeht Butch me wuvs waking up ebery day in my pretty nursery and real baby crib. it eben has a plastic crib shet ans is all crinckly when I am in my crib. i have a mobile that plasys cute music and a thingie that has a mirror so i can make funny faces and a umm ummanober thingie that is a purple plASTIC thingie that flips up and down, me dont knows what it does yet but i keep flipping and a plastic little bird and a big plastic owl that has a heart on him and when i push it it pways music tooos . ( clapps hands and grins while sucking my paci)..

Sissy Miss Crissy
So precious! So emasculated and helpless! I'm wetting my panties  as I write this! Hugs and Kisses! Sissy Miss Crissy

dolliesissy
@ Sissy Miss Crissy
  aww im sowy i make you wet yous diapers. cuz i get spanked for wetting ans told i will neber get to wear b ig girl panties and hab to be a baby girl foreber and eber. if it makes you feel gooder i will wet my diapes so maybe you wills not get spanked ,,, ohh but maybe I will get spanked instead too? ( makes a curious scrunchie face)
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.