The size of diaper.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
What size of diaper that I might be able to get at a CVS(closest store that sells diapers) would fit me? I wear 36W/32L pants but don't know what size that translates to for diapers.

MMMMMM Hot Ramen.
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlemissalexis
I have the feeling you might only be able to find Depends there which you will probably be either medium or small/medium. They shouldn't have both but I don't remember how they label them.

sales_kital
Ok thanks. I won't be able to get them till around spring because it's too cold for me to ride my bike there now(I take a backpack with me when I want to buy something) hope I will be able to find a hiding spot where my parents won't look. also about how much would they cost, and do they feel like normal diapers?

MMMMMM Hot Ramen.

little_boy_pink
I'm not going to be too helpful- sorry- but if you look for somewhere that sells them online they should offer some sizing help and an estimate of the cost. As for how they feel; all diapers are lovely.
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
littlemissalexis
I also forgot to mention you might be able to get store brand too but never tried those. The depends do feel like normal diapers but that just aren't as good as other brands. So you may want to double diaper yourself just to be safe. I use to take my backpack with me too when I was on my bike for hiding things too. Those probably won't fit in your backpack unless it is extremely big. They will probably cost around $14-16 dollars I think.

Keyboard
i just try to buy the biggest brand they have i like big diapers anyway
sales_kital
I can't buy anything online unless I go through my dad or brother(witch is definitely NOT what I would do for this), and my backpack is pretty big and last time I tried to buy diapers(b4 I was active on the forums) they fit in my bag witch looks kinda like this and it just looked like I had either some books or a normal box in it.

Also after littlemissalexis posted about the brand to get I looked up the CVS website on google to check the price. I'm going to walk over there tomarrow(my mom says that I need to get some cardiac exercise so I figured this would qualify) and while I'm there I'm going to get some Subway since it's in the same general area.

MMMMMM Hot Ramen.

sales_kital
I just got back from CVS and Subway and it was a long walk. The diapers feel even better than they did in a dream I had. In the dream I also had a real digivice, but I also actually could feel the diaper like I was really wearing one(even tho I didn't have any at that time).

MMMMMM Hot Ramen.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.