R Six Sissies
I have captioned 6 site members including myself and our webmissy.
Posted on
Six Sissies - I have captioned 6 site members including myself and our webmissy., Sex Toy,Diaper,Pull Up,Panties,Pantyhose, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Six Sissies - I have captioned 6 site members including myself and our webmissy., Sex Toy,Diaper,Pull Up,Panties,Pantyhose, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Six Sissies - I have captioned 6 site members including myself and our webmissy., Sex Toy,Diaper,Pull Up,Panties,Pantyhose, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Six Sissies - I have captioned 6 site members including myself and our webmissy., Sex Toy,Diaper,Pull Up,Panties,Pantyhose, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
19 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
All great fun, Baby Butch.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 Thanks I am glad you like them Baby Puss. : )
shamrock
dear baby butch,,,, there are really good,,,, and oh yes baby butch you got caught by your sister ha' ha' ha,,,,,,,  
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I guess I should of been more careful. They may have noticed anyway after the pantyhose were stretched out. Could not resist the urge to put on both. I am glad you like the cappies!

Pink Balloon
I always thank you Butch, you're always so nice with your captions, it's always a fantastic treat. 

Baby Butch
@ Pink Balloon
 Your welcome and I hope you enjoyed girls night out as a toddler girl. : )
RachelLeigh
Thank you Baby Butch, yes I should have been in my diaper  
Now all my bathroom privalages will be taken away for a month 
Silly sissy should a known better 

Baby Butch
@ RachelLeigh
 Your welcome, I found new pictures and decided to caption a few. LOL I agree you should of known better with mom watching over you.

sissybabysamantha2
Great cappies Baby Butch. I see you got caught. I bet Kay will enjoy hers and I love Nylontoni's big nappy and baby pants        

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 Thanks for the compliment. It appears I have been making some good cappies lately. I am glad you like mine!
lil sissie
 Greatttt cappies  so nice to see You got caught BabyButch ...hee hee   Kay and Nylontoni will be very happy
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 When I was a teenager I had long blond hair but not that long, it was past my shoulders. Kay's cappie fits in with what he likes and Nylontoni's is pretty accurate. I am happy to hear you like these!

dmg
Baby Butch in the Big Toddler cappie the Little Mermaid panties, are they adult sized?  Or a photo shopped creation? Beacuse if there real I want a pair of those.

Baby Butch
@ dmg
 I can see why you would want a pair of those. I thought they were pull-ups when I found the thumbnail image. I don't know if they are available to buy, I have a file of small images.
kay3070
Hiya Butch! A true honor as always dear friend, many thanks. Now that would be a surprise indeed! Can't say I've ever had an enema so there's a new threat right there, tho most forms of anal intruders I am definitely well familiar with (giggles). Best not show her this one or I may be speaking too soon! - lol. I have been under discipline whilst she wore a nurses uniform and that was a lovely sight to behold.
   Always a treat - you're a shining star mate.
      Big hugz xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Pink Balloon
@ kay3070

That sounds like a nice little story.

Baby Butch
@ kay3070
 I hope I did not get anything started, he he. The inflatable butt plug nozzle is ready for use! Great to see your comment and story. Have a great weekend Kay, *hugs*

babyginagirl

Her daughter starts to cry.but mommy I am a BIG girl,I don't really need diapers,please please no mommy!!

I hear my wife calling me into our bedroom,and walk through the door.I then see MY nurse,and what she is holding.I hang my head down in shame,and ask her that is not for me is it? She then says YES sweetie pie,the doctor has ordered it,then for you to be strapped to the baby GIRL pink potty for release.Then to be dressed and diapered as a baby girl.Now off with ALL your clothes patient!!!

Little does the toddler know,that her mommy has already arranged for the night out to be for a complete WELL baby exam at a pediatric clinic!!!

Little did Butch know,but his sister knew he has been wearing her bra's panties and pantyhose off and on for the last few years.She also knew of his LOVE for diapers,so she left everything for him to find.She also knew,if she had pictures,there would be no way he could resist,being her baby girl in the future!!

Christie Luv,was now beginning to get very very excited!!! She begins to bite her lower lip and breath heavy,as she walks over to her bed,and begins to slowly erotically remove all her girls attire.Thinking she can't wait to get HER toy into her,and to get herself into a pleasurable aura!!!

As Nylontoni IS surfing through Sissy Kiss,his mommy/wife comes in with a bottle of formula,and says time for mommy to check her baby girls diaper,and give her her bottle!!!

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 You have added more interesting scenarios to the Six Sissies. How did you know about my sisters? You got them pegged when it come to knowing their brother. Good job I like all the story additions. Christie is looking good in her outfit but it must come off to have more fun!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.