PG Sitter And Sister Loving It
Dress early for bed by the crummy babysitter!
Posted on
Sitter And Sister Loving It - Dress early for bed by the crummy babysitter!, Diaper, Adult Babies
You can click the image to see the full size
This is what you wear, when you fight with your girly sister. I didn’t even start it! But that crummy babysitter, is punishing me! Now she’s making me drink baby bottle, after baby bottle. She said it will help things along. I hope she lets me use the bathroom before bed? 😳 
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
Should I be aloud to use the bathroom before bed?
Yes, that would be fair.
0 votes
No, my diapers should be soaking wet all night.
5 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Oh you will use the bathroom before bed, soaking your diaper.
No changes before bed, maybe just another diaper to keep from leaking  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  I have been there before, no stranger to thicker diapers. 
lil sissie's Mummy
You know better sissy babies do not use bathrooms 

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie's Mummy
  I know I have to respect what you say, lil sissy’s Mummy. But, I don’t have to wike it. 😄

sissybabysamantha2
No you will not use the bathroom you have a nappy on that is what it is for. Your nappy should be soaking wet in the morning  

Baby Puss
This is looking pretty one sided so far, lol.  

Baby Butch
NO POTTY - That is off limits to a sissybaby in nappies. Sounds like trouble when sister is also babysitter.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  It seems as though, everyone thinks I should wear and wet my night diapers. I don’t see a way out of this. 
kay3070
Bathroom before bed! Oh no, no no - that's not for the likes of you naughty boy. Big sister is going to make you stand there and wet your nappy - what's worse, she's going to film you doing it then post it up online so everybody can see what a big baby you are.
Love it Baby Puss - fantastic post honey - muah! xxxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  I knew I’d make it big in moving pictures! Just never thought it would be like that, lol. You always know just how to handle these things Kay 😁

Tags:
Diaper
Categories:
Adult Babies
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.