R Site Sissy's
One more thread like Sissy Kiss News. I made new cappies about some of my friends.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

I have entered this thread in the Pretty Princess Cappie Awards 2014.

http://sissykiss.com/forum/topic/pretty-princess-cappie-awards-2014/

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
60 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
Thank you so much, but how did you know?

Baby Butch
I could be Psychic or maybe I saw the video, he he. I am glad you liked the cappie. Christie has restored the thread for me.

BabyBarby
Awesome Cappies hehe!! always making caps for others!!! :)
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch
I see you found your cappies and loved the rest of them too.

Sissybabysamantha322
These are all so wonderful, could you pretty please make some about me?

Baby Butch

I already have recently, an entire thread, but i guess you did not get my PM. The thread is called Sub Sam. Check it out, he he, it been threre a while now. Baby Butch : )

I am pkeased you like these cappies Sissybabysamantha322.

jessybaby
great cappies as always BB. I like the 2nd one about me the most. ;)
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
I figured you would like that one with the bondage, diaper, and supposatory!

jessybaby
Posted by Baby Butch
I figured you would like that one with the bondage, diaper, and supposatory!

I actually plan on reenacting that cappie tomorrow by myself. :) Maybe I'll send some pics tee hee.
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
Are you going to your cousin's house? You can let us know in your Diary about the episode.

jessybaby
Not going to my cousins, they haven't talked to me in a while. Not sure why? :( but I will let you know that I do have pics of how messy my nappie is lol. I'll post the pics later tonight.
a new me teehee
Prissie
I like the way Jessybaby and Leaker pose

With Jessy especially, you can tell she's a girl :)

Prissie

Baby Butch
 Thanks prissie, I am glad you liked the cappies. I appreciate the comment.

Baby Butch
Thanks for completely restoring the 20 cappie thread and its functions. You are included in cappie 14, it is called Wet One, he he. Baby Butch : )

shaughn
great caps yet again. also thank you 

babytephx
Love these using members names for captions it makes it feel so much more personal :)

Baby Butch
You're welcome Shaughn, I am happy that you liked the cappies.

Baby Butch
Thanks for sharing that thought Babytephx. I also found them more fun to make than the usual cappies. The Sissy Kiss News threads were popular.
TiresiasRex
Oh, Butch...these were wonderful! 

And although I loved my new predicament ("Helped" - how did you know about that infamous North Carolina hunting  trip, anyway? did one of those wives tell you?), I actually am envious of the the experiences of you ("Diapered 1 and 2"), Rainbow 24 ("Doctor") and SissyDesiree ("Shopping") even more! 

Of course, the cuteness of the diapergirls and the size of their diapers also plays a role... 

Thank you, my good sir!

~*Christie Luv*~
I'm happy to help Baby Butch! Thank you for including me in your lovely cappies! The cappie "Wet One" also describes me so very well!  *giggle*

Mellsissy
That would be great for my wife to find me in after the girls drag me back home and throw me in the bed.  But my wife doesn't like the diaper ideal but she loves the panties and nighties ideal.  I wear panties 24/7 all year long.  She actually on occasion buys me some.  The nighties I wear when we go to bed and she loves it and "teases" me a lot if you get my meaning. 

Once again great caption.

Baby Butch
I appreciate your compliment T-Rex. The hunting trip at the cabin just came to me, maby I read your mind or saw something posted similar, The good pictures with hot models and thick diapers make the best captions.

Baby Butch
You're very welcome Christie, I am glad you liked the cappie I made for you!

Baby Butch
You're lucky to have been captioned in a diaper for a change, he he. I am sure it is nice wearing those panties all the time, with the wifes encouragement. I am glad you liked the cappies.

rainbow24
it so lovely and cute pictures. you make picture me in disposable diaper.
Love & kisses

Baby Butch
Hey Rainbow24, I wish I had some disposable diapers like in the cappies of you. I am glad you loved the cappies friend.

sissydina218
love the new captions butch, especially love my new room and the new outfit thank you very much, also really liked t-rex's hunting trip, and rainbow going to the doctor and christie's its nice to know she can relax just like the rest of us

Baby Butch
I am glad you loved the new cappies and appreciate your nice comment.

baby5522
Fank you so very much Baby Butch for puttin gme into another one of your captions, I am always honoured when you do so. I am only sorry that seeing it can't cheer me up, I wish it did and could cheer me up. I hope you keep posting more cappies, just only sorry it has taken this long for me to reply.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Frilly Panty Stephi
These are so cute!!!  
Goo goo?

Baby Butch
Cheer up! PetBabyAmy, I am glad you found the cappie of yourself. I appreciate your comment as always friend. : )

Baby Butch
Thanks for commenting on my cappies!

sarahpenguin
Thanks so much for making more amazing captions - the one bouts me we extra-special :) Makes me remember my diaper angst in orthopedic wing of the hospital and then rehab for months.  All those diaper carts! Argh :)

*hugs, waves, crinkly bottomy pats, and a warm baby bottle obs baby butch formula* :)

Baby Butch
I am glad the cappie for you was special. I liked the diaper cart myself. It sounds like you had a rough time in the hospital and the long rehab. I hope you are well.

Frilly Panty Stephi
Would it be so rude if I asked for one for me?
Goo goo?
Display more replies  
8 replies are left.
Lela
Your cappies are amazing!  Keep up the fantastic work!
SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)

Baby Butch
Thanks for the comment on my cappies. I like the animal picture signature.

SissyDesiree
I really love my cappie!  The cute dress, the nice, thick diaper, the soft furry rug to lie on, the exciting shopping trip... they're all wonderful.

Thanks very much.

- Sissy Desiree

Baby Butch
You're welcome Sissy Desiree, I see you are pleased with the cappie. Have a great day!
AlyssaDee
Dear Baby Butch,
Your Cappies are always the bestest ones.
Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Baby Butch

Thank you for the compliment Alyssa Dee. I am glad you like my cappies and I think this is one of my better threads based on the many comments.

Princess Jaina
Very nice cappies, Baby Butch!  Never ceases to amaze how you can both find so many adorable images and spin equally adorable stories to match!  As always, thanks for sharing!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

Baby Butch

I appreciate you compliment Katie Luvs, I am happy you love the new cappies.

My biggest problem lately is finding good pictures I have not already used. I am glad the stories are not too repetive since I make so many cappies.

*waves and smiles*

Baby Butch

TiresiasRex
Just reread this thread: and I do so love being overpowered by dominant woodsmen and women and forced into diapers and sissy clothes. 

Thanks again Baby Butch for a dream come true!

Baby Butch
Long time, no see TiresiasRex, this has turned out to be one of my best threads. Good to see you back on the site again. I saw the birthday thread for Miki.

Have a great day!
Baby Butch : )

Baby Butch
Hello Baby Barby, I replied to your new comment yesterday but it has now disappeared. I will reply again here to see if it will post.

Yes I have been making a lot of site members cappies. I am glad you like yours.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.