R A Sister is in Trouble
A new member could sure use our help.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hi Girls, a new member from Russia, Dondin sent me this email:Hi, Gwenny, i have very large problems - at last monday russian police came to me, broken door, have arranged a search, have withdrawn both computers and have handed over the summons on interrogation. There are in computers all my sissy materials. In the same night I have left in runaway, I move to border secret roads
Please Gwenny tell this story to all sissies whom you know and create topic about it on forum.
And, please, advise me the country where it is the most easier to homosexual and sissies to receive a political asylum.
My phone 89874077343, but i know verbal English not very well

I've sent her a list of countries that grant asylum to homosexuals, and contact info for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. I had no idea that Russia was still so oppressive. If any of you have Russian or know of any other way to help, please do. Gwenny
Last Post
4 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Goddess Josephine

Hi Girls, a new member from Russia, Dondin sent me this email:Hi, Gwenny, i have very large problems - at last monday russian police came to me, broken door, have arranged a search, have withdrawn both computers and have handed over the summons on interrogation. There are in computers all my sissy materials. In the same night I have left in runaway, I move to border secret roads
Please Gwenny tell this story to all sissies whom you know and create topic about it on forum.
And, please, advise me the country where it is the most easier to homosexual and sissies to receive a political asylum.
My phone 89874077343, but i know verbal English not very well

I've sent her a list of countries that grant asylum to homosexuals, and contact info for the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees. I had no idea that Russia was still so oppressive. If any of you have Russian or know of any other way to help, please do. Gwenny  

the very best to you honey. My prayers are with you
KitaSparkles
This is really odd... I mean, how'd they even get your info?

Anyway, assuming it is real, is it really a good idea to post all her info like this on a public board?

Cliques:

joanne_s

This is really odd... I mean, how'd they even get your info?

Anyway, assuming it is real, is it really a good idea to post all her info like this on a public board?  

Very true especially your phone number is listed (landlines AND cellphones can be traced). The only instances I'm aware of what you might call official repression is trans or gay activists who do demonstrations etc not just people who do ab/'IK' or sissy stuff in private.
One thing to watch is depending on what country you are in some ab/dl material may be viewed as depicting or encouraging child abuse (yes I know nobody here would hurt children) so people need to be careful about stuff like online art albums and so on. If the authorities suspect you then it's take your stuff and ask questions later at least in Europe.
J_S
http://joanne-chan1.blogspot.com/
"Best read ever. Honest"
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.