sissywalk
vid
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
That's so gorgeous, Lucy. You are a real cutey! XX
~ Items ~

Lavander
Wha? Nobody said you could leave the room!!!

:

Now let that be a lesson to you. For the rest of the day, you are to wear your panties around your knees and let your dolly be tickled by your petticoats. If anybody asks you what happened, you are to tell them that you have been a naughty little sissy girl and you got your panties spanked.

~ Items ~

sissyjj
Woo, Lavender you are such a *strict* Mommy indeed. Poor Lucy, please give her a chance to settle in to this new family of ours! xxx
~ Items ~

Lavander
 :

Too soon eh? Curse my sissy reflexes! She was too cute, I couldn't help myself!

~ Items ~

Jalid
Lucy,
How absolutely lovely little girl. I hope that you find the courage to make and post more pics and videos like those in that folder. Those are some of the prettiest things in the world, a little sexy swishy sissy, prancing and preening for the camera. There need to be so much more of those type pics and videos, hopefully you will be an inspiration to more little girls to play like that.
I think every pic is totally hot in that folder, I can envision you changing for daddy as he sits in the chair beside your bed and watches your body move, disrobe and put on another of the outfits he has laid out for you for your dinner date with someone awesome.
Kisses and hugs little one,
Jalid 
You spend so much time being the lovely girl you are inside. You deserve to share it with someone that can show you as much versatility and capability in themselves as you have. A gentlman, a rouge, a saint and a sinner. www.myspace.com/jalid_bey
lucyfairfax

Jalid
Lucy dear,
Or should I call you something else honey? Either way, did you know I had been lustfully enjoying those other videos by that youtube poster since I found them? Such fetish and such lovely clubbing and date attire. I might have eventually figured out that it was you, but I'm glad you let the cat "accidentally" out of the bag little sissygirl. Does it feel better to be seen in those other outfits as well? I bet it does, this daddy is very proud of you.
I noticed the sexy little anklesocks in your sissywalk vid, and the puffs on the heels in another video of yours. Your attention to detail is very nice.
Keep posting little one, I, and I'm sure many others are watching appreciatively. I wont admit to how many times already I've looked at, enjoyed, and lusted for the girl in those little slices of your life, but I'm sure you get the point.
Kisses angel. I'm proud of you, glad you are here and anticipate much more wonderful things from you.
Jalid

ps. dear, post new links to new pics and videos as new threads so that more can enjoy the lovely views of you....unless you want them to be for specific people, or someone specific, that you know watches you.
You spend so much time being the lovely girl you are inside. You deserve to share it with someone that can show you as much versatility and capability in themselves as you have. A gentlman, a rouge, a saint and a sinner. www.myspace.com/jalid_bey
ellie
That was a nice video Lucy, i loved your dress and stockings..what size heels did you have on?

hugzzz ellie

PantyBow
Lucy so Yummy
babymarcie
Lucy, you look so cute, I could just eat you up *giggles*
Marcie xxxxx
Sister to lisa123

~*Christie Luv*~
Lucy you are so darling! I wish I could just dress you up like my little dolly!    
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.