Is Sissy's Diaper Wet?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I know my babydoll had an exiting time tonight! Lets see if sissy's diaper is wet!

Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyjdk
Sissy are you wearing my panties!!!!!!!!
Baby Akuto
Sense you were such a good little sissy I was going to give you a happy ending, but from the feel of your panites I don't need to. Next time we go out you will be wearing a diaper, so you don't have another accident in your panties.

diaperlover97
oh dear sissy if thats what i think it is you have been very naught and now i think were going to have to punish you!
DarthPinkDiaper
did you wet your diaper already sissy? your date only just got here. maybe he'd like to change you.

diaprbayb

Oh you bad little girl, this a wedding dress not a WETTING dress!

~cliques~
Lexi
Jennifer had become so incontinent by this point. How could her Mistress realy expect here to stay dry while wearing such a pretty expensive dress.

Jennifer! Thats it! I told you this was your last chance to prove you were a big girl. Now we have to get your dressed cleaned by tomorrow! And theirs no way I'm going to trust you on your wedding day. You'll have to be diaperd!

Your such a cute little babygirl. I'm sure your husband won't mind in fact I think we'd both like you to stay in them from now on. Not that you realy have a choice in the matter. Now take off that dress. It's Pampering time my sissy baby!

little_boy_pink
"I know having a new dress is exciting but do you have to get excited like this?..."
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.
clarisselovelace
Aww that's so cute. Nothing will make you feel like more of a sissy then having cum in your panties on your wedding day.

Time for the vows.

I sissy
"I sissthy"
Promise to wear bras and panties
"Pwomise to wearw bwas and pantieth"
Everyday
"Evweyday"
For the rest of my life
"Fow the west of my life"

I now pronounce you mistress and sissy. Sissy you may now kiss her ass.

keely
Since you like wearing my clothes so much i guess i can just take you out in them when we go shopping
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">
diaperedsassy23
This pretty dress will hide your diapers while we are shopping for something more appropriate to the age you are acting.

Shadowstar
oka yhave yo ugo yo usomthing old?
yes
somthing new
yes
somthing borrowed
yes
and somthing POO waht is that smel thats not you is it jeni
yes but im so aprehensive but oh my god its my wedding dress
hhe atleast igot a diepr on but we dotn ahve time the serviec is in 5 mins
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
dprdwimp
This will be the last time that anyone is going to treat you like a boy! Now hurry up and don't get any of your mess on your beautiful wedding dress, you know that Mike still thinks he is marrying a virgin!

Gee, I forgot how small you were! For the life of me I have no idea why I dated you.. ok, here goes, you have 2 minu... oh, never mind you finished already. Ok, let's get this chastity tube back on you and get your primped to walk down the aisle. I am so proud to be your Maid of Honor.... here is your wedding handkerchief back, make sure you hold that in a very special place and keep it as a remnant of your last handjob from a woman.

Ok, the music is starting. Here is a kiss for good luck, oh and by the way, I am joining you and Mike on your honeymoon, he'll fill you in on the details later baby girl... No don't cry, you'll mess your up your face, only your mother is allowed to cry at the wedding and we know that she is smiling away right now. C'mon now, line up for the procession little one, it is going to be a quick service and a very long life for you!

BABY BECKY

"Now stand still while I milk you into these tissues. I don't want you getting over excited on our special day and making a sticky mess in your lovely new silk panties? And remember my little sissy bride to be, once the wedding service is over you'll be straight back into a nappy and baby dress because there is no way your are going last all through the reception without having a least one accident and trying to change you with this gown on will just be impossible."
Ashe
Excellent caption :)

cheese
i will never see a wedding the same way
babyheather28
those were all such wonderfull captions

sissyslutashley
Really good pic!
Itsjustme128
That is a great pic for making captions

Baby_Princess_Amber

Let's make sure everything is all properly tucked away. We don't want something to fall out as you are announced as the prom queen.
prissyprincess
     Whats all the geuy stuff , sniff,s HHm , thats cum,s dear just what have you been doing tonite , giggles ,    
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

i wonder if any of these actually happened to anyone???
kellymelissa30
What a pwetty dress   Me wants one for the wedding or the prom!  

BobOnFire
after I change you will you change me?
ty666
You did great on the fashoin show Tiffany now let me see if your still dry
Ty666

Brand New Sissy
Chris: Mary, I agreed to wear diapers to the dance because I'm always messing myself when we dance close, but I don't know why I have to wear this dress?

Mary: Do you think I want to dance with some guy with a puffy diaper ass? No. If your going to wear diapers, your going wear a dress. When you agreed to wear diapers you pretty much renounced being a man anyways. Besides, it makes changing you so much easier, anyone at the dance will be able to do it!
0 - 25 of 32 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.