PG 13 sissypansy's newest dress
sissypansy wears a dress that his TV Mommy actually bought from the Junior Girls dept. at Kohls. Master AJ is pleased as it just reinforces pansy's permanent transition from "grown-up" to "little girl"
Posted on
sissypansy's newest dress - sissypansy wears a dress that his TV Mommy actually bought from the Junior Girls dept. at Kohls. Master AJ is pleased as it just reinforces pansy's permanent transition from sissypansy's newest dress - sissypansy wears a dress that his TV Mommy actually bought from the Junior Girls dept. at Kohls. Master AJ is pleased as it just reinforces pansy's permanent transition from
sissypansy's newest dress - sissypansy wears a dress that his TV Mommy actually bought from the Junior Girls dept. at Kohls. Master AJ is pleased as it just reinforces pansy's permanent transition from
sissypansy's newest dress - sissypansy wears a dress that his TV Mommy actually bought from the Junior Girls dept. at Kohls. Master AJ is pleased as it just reinforces pansy's permanent transition from
Click any of the images to see their full size
these may be last few pictures for a while, as Master's house is going to get hit by the hurricane in Florida, and due to his health (leg problems), He and this sissy are going to bunker down, and hope that all goes well 
Gallery Images by babygirlpansy
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2

You did know that with that outfit that

I can see more than London and I see

France with the transparent diaper bag

not covering one bit of anything ! 

So the dress was bought at Kohl's in

the Juniors Department - that noted

I wonder how much coverage it

provided the Junior wearer ?

Curiosity when was the purchase made ? In a store or online ?

babygirlpansy
@ sissywanabe2
  this sissys TV Mommy bought it at the Kohls store here last week, the dress is actually a little longer, but this sissy must always have its diapers showing but as everyone can see, it is tight on this sissy, (5'8", 170 lbs) however Master and Mommy Prissy were just pleased that this sissy was able to fit into an actual junior dress
permanently a sissybaby 
sissybabysamantha2
Very adorable. Love the diaper bag 

Little_Noelle
ahhhhhh! your dress is too cute, it is like it was made to be worn by you! 
deedeesissy
very cute, sweetie, its always nice when you can fit into a little girl dress right off the peg - i used to buy schoolie dresses from a UK firm called BHS which fitted me just fine! 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.