All R SissyKrissy's dance school pictures
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

From L to R: SissyKrissy in the white, Nicky in the yellow, Jennifer Funshine in the purple, and Baby Butch on the right

SissyKrissy: Ok girls get ready for our first lesson!

Nicky: Awww can't I try on another outfit Miss Krissy?

Jennifer: Yeah please Miss Krissy we love to try on more cute ballet dresses :)

Baby Butch: Please Miss Krissy I'm still looking because white is sooo plain

Krissy: Ok....but make sure you fold up your nice outfits in the box where you left them :)
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Wow, I was noticing the great picture and find I am in it! I am in the company of many good sissies, he he.

I guess I would prefer pink but yellow would be nice. Actually I look pretty good in white. Thanks for the new cappies Sissy Krissy. : )

FAIRYTUTUS
were do i sign up to join?

lovely caption!!
i love roleplaying

Loveanna1
Awesome Work! I love it.
Baby Butch

I thought this was worth looking at again.

The first cappie is excellent!

Prissie
Sorry I missed seeing this thread earlier. I would love to have a chance to try on one of those costumes and participate in a ballet dance lesson with the other girls.

If a high school were ever to organize a Mermaids club for those not born bio-femme but with girl feelings, one of the activities they could organize might be an introduction to ballet at a dance school conveniently located. Of course they would get a chance to wear tutus and tights!

To make the experience more enjoyable, I would arrange for a few bio-femme girls to participate in said event too.

"Girls, let's do some warm-up exercises first. Bend down and touch your toes, then reach all the way to the ceiling ...... "

SissySwishes,

Prissie
alda
A box full of tutu, what a dream for me  

Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.