Sissybaby Captions
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I've been looking for these pictures for a long, long time and it was just through luck that I finally stumbled across them. I don't remember where they were originally but once they were taken down, they were a nightmare to rediscover. I think you can tell why they were so memorable for me.

All credit goes to the original artist, who I think was Drew Jones . . .

Last Post
26 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

prissyprincess
  what a great find THX sweetie for wookin and finding them dear WONDERFUL  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
DarthPinkDiaper
I remember those thanks for finding them

JenGirl
oh my god! <3

I remember those pictures aswell from a longer "story" drew jones had out. I still kick myself from not saving all of them, these are just a small set of the story they was a part of..

Where did you find these?

-Jengirl
Wannabe_Baby

oh my god! <3

I remember those pictures aswell from a longer "story" drew jones had out. I still kick myself from not saving all of them, these are just a small set of the story they was a part of..

Where did you find these?

-Jengirl  

I found them here:

http://www.geocities.com/sweetpea675/index.html

. . . In the "Comic Strips" section of the second page.

I remember the other ones you mean. They went on to turn the baby into a girl. Unfortunately, those pictures weren't there.   I would've liked to see them again too because I don't remember all the pictures very well (one of the main character holding a training bra and look down on "me" but that's about it).

JenGirl
such a shame. I remember most of the pictures under the comic strips.. Just cant remember the site i saw them on.. Its been years, Anyways, thanks alot for sharing the few you found and bringing some good memories back *giggles*
zmxncbv
I remember when these were on an AOL Hometown site, then it was taken down. I found them again on the "Wayback Machine" at internetachive.org. I'm sure it's still there but I just can't remember the original url.

K-1
very good job
hugs and kisses
bubblebutt
i beleive it was drew jones as well
plump and soft

zmxncbv
JenGirl
Great find Zmxncbv, those was great! Oh the memories <3

sissybabycrystal
thanks for going through the trouble :) it would be a shame to lose those!
lilsabrina
i used to have all of them, yes they have been a nightmare to find, thanks!

mamimi-haruko
yes i remember these the site closed down for updates but they never reopened, thanks for finding them again*kisses*
Samantha05
great find gurl

ilike001
i love them thanks for the find 
allandra
By and large, the adult baby fetish is not my cup of tea. But...with mommies like this, wow!!!! *giggle*

Allandra

cdbaby
i loved these i wish i could find where they are
cd404
wow, i would do anything for mummy....

Sissy Emma
These are definatly awsome thanks for finding them! Luv Emma xxx
Fidelia
I saw on of a similar nature a while ago. I didn't know it was part of a set. Neat.

Trunksshe
I've found about 15 different ones... I would post them, but 6 of them are forbidden formats and can't be uploaded onto PixPrincess... I found a way to make them a story too... Here's a couple though:

The Beauty within hides Secrets from us allNature should be taken into the hands of those who will protect it. For those who abuse nature take the beauty and burn it all.
lonelymommyliz
those were very great

barbieboi

*barbieboi blushes and wants mommy to feed her*
chachi
i love themms all!!

babyjessie
I remember seeing these before and I truly adorred them!!! I have tried to look back and find them before but I couldn't. Thanks for putting thses at the front, I shall continue to dream that I am the baby :)
Lots of tight and long hugs!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.