PG SISSY FOR A WALK
Me with different hair bows, sissy dress, and walking harness, cloth diapers plastic panties, of course
Posted on
SISSY FOR A WALK - Me with different hair bows, sissy dress, and walking harness, cloth diapers plastic panties, of course, Sissy dress,baby harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion SISSY FOR A WALK - Me with different hair bows, sissy dress, and walking harness, cloth diapers plastic panties, of course, Sissy dress,baby harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY FOR A WALK - Me with different hair bows, sissy dress, and walking harness, cloth diapers plastic panties, of course, Sissy dress,baby harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY FOR A WALK - Me with different hair bows, sissy dress, and walking harness, cloth diapers plastic panties, of course, Sissy dress,baby harness, Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Mommy has me ready for walkies in the Park. I don’t wanna! But, mommy ignores my crying.  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
Oh that lemon yellow dress is just yummy and I see your diapers peaking too
Such a good girl  

Baby Puss
@ RachelLeigh
  Thanks RachelLeigh! I got my tights and frilly socks on too. And I don’t worry, cause I got my diapers and plastic panties to keep them dry. 

RachelLeigh
@ Baby Puss
  yes so important you try and keep them dry but babies do leak because they can’t help it
lil sissie
 You are such a wil cutie and me wikes You wittle dwesses
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  Tanks so much Lil Sissy. I’m gwad you wike my dwesses, and that you say so. 

Baby Butch
Stunning yellow dress Baby Puss. It is about as pretty as the pink one. Great harness pics and a good sissybaby always wears diapers and plastic panties.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  Thanks Baby Butch. Always diapers and plastic pants! Can’t have an accident mess things up. 
sissybabysamantha2
Very nice set of reins and I love your baby dresses very pretty. It is nice to see you are wearing a thick nappy and plastic pants. Of course you must go for a walk Mummy wants to show her pretty sissy baby off    

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks! Its nice to feel your harness hugging you, but sometimes is sucks. Like when, you want to run off and see something, but your leash won't let you. Once, I wanted to run and see some cute plastic panties in the store, but I got jerked back cause of my leash. I had to ask mommy, to bring me over to see them.
My thick diapers make me waddle funny, and my plastic panties crinkle, so everyone knows! Oh well.

kay3070
Hiya! Oh wow Baby Puss - you look absolutely wonderful sweetie. Both those dresses are gorgeous and I adore your reins. Looks like your perfectly ready for being made to walk thru the park on a summer's day - might have to add some jingly little bells so everybody can hear baby coming. :-) xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  Thanks Kay, you're sweet! Funny thing you mentioned the bells. I have a bunch of them, all ready to be put on my reins, shoes, and who knows what else. It's a project yet to come, is all.

kay3070
@ Baby Puss
  Great minds think alike honey (sissy minds too! - lol). Got to say, I love the idea of having them on your shoes too. I hope it's a project that you share with us sweetie.
    We like to use humiliation bells during corner time - they are 8cm across and the slightest movement causes them to tinkle. Naturally, if they do then it's twenty more strokes where you are stood. xxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  I bought a bunch, of all different colored and sized bells. Some are bigger then I thought would be. But, I would love to share, once I add any to my reins, socks, or shoes. 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.