R The Sissy Trilogy (A Caption Special)
Three Men Get Taught A Life Lesson, That They Will Never Forget.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
SISSY I:
A New Sissy Baby

SISSY II:
THE SISSY MAID

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
17 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Ami
I like 'em, but the first cappie may need some rewriting, it was a bit rushed and the story didn,t really come out as well as it should. otherwise good job!
baby5522
Fank you for your comment Ami, it was not easy to do the 1st caption and I only had so much I could fit within my text box. So I did the best I could with the idea, which was too long to get it all in, if I come up with something better, I shall replace the caption. My anime cappies are more easier to do, there is a lot more going on in the pictures that help to tell a better story.

These images were a rare find and with only just the images to go by, I thought about how each person came to be in their predicument, I will admit the other two capies are better. With my anime pictues there is other characters in the background etc.

Even for one image there seems to be a lot in those one single images, more than what is going on in these. They are the only ones of this kind I have, the situations were not so easy to imagin, so sorry about the forced nature of my captions here, though I tried my best with what I have and they are a one off, since I like my anime captions and I will be posting more of those soon.

I just wanted to try out images of real people and see if I could come up with just as good captions. Anyway, thank you for the comment, it is nice to see one.

I like 'em, but the first cappie may need some rewriting, it was a bit rushed and the story didn,t really come out as well as it should. otherwise good job!  

sissyjessica77
I agree with Ami the first post.
baby5522
Sissy Jessica, fank you for your comment, I will go over the 1st caption, see where I can improve it. The only othre way to get in the whole short story/caption idea would be to make the font pitch smaller and I really do not want people saying they can not read it, I wear glasses for reading my self, so I erspect anyone who neeeds to wear glasses.

I am most fortunate that I only need glasses to read, watch TV with and of course look at my computer monitor. I can go out into town without them, but always have them with me, just in case I need to look at something, what I mean is I can see clearly enough without, unlike some who wear glasses that can't when they take their glasses off.

I try to use between 14 to 18 font pitch depending how long my caption is. Anyway, I hope you appreciate the considerations I take for those who can not read small print like me?

That is what I take into account when I do my captions. Plus I do not want them to be too long, these are captions not actual stories, it's telling a bit of a short story behind what is going on with the image.

I may have to change the idea concept to come up with a better caption. I will work very hard on resolving the matter, I my self am not completely happy about it, but kept with the idea, as I had nothing else to use.

I will go over other ideas that can lead to the same conclusion at the end, so that the caption fits in with my main title.

I agree with Ami the first post.  

baby5522
This is for you, who told me your views about the original caption for this image. The image remains the same, as before, the only thing that has changed is the caption.

WARNING! The font pitch is 11, so please let me know anyone that may have reading difficulities and feel that to be hard to read. I will only be too happy to post what the caption says.

Other than that I hope that this caption is better. I am certainly a lot more happier with this one, than the one I came up with originally, I spent most of all night yesterday going over how to improve the original caption, then I got a new idea and I spent a lot of time refining it, for it all to fit in on 11 pitch.

Mina Silverwind
You did a great job on the cute story for each of these lovely captioned pictures. I will remain a fan of both your writing and art which both bring a smile to my face.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.

Baby Butch
I Really like these, justice is served well for Baby Jessica. The problem is I think he may enjoy being a humiliated diapered sissybaby.

I like the Hotel host story where Mike becomes Missy, what a great job for him as Hostess.

Simon is a very luck boy to be caught dressing up by Miss Bluebell. Now he is the baby he always wanted to be. Great job writiing these!
baby5522
Awww, fank you so, so very much Baby Butch for your comment, funnily enough, I was meaning to get around to letting you know that I had posted these special capies.

They are special to me, since as I have said in another comment, that the images in these captions of real people, are my only ones that I have, so this is a one off, as I want to avoid copy right issues etc. I will soon be getting back to posting my anime cappies.

I still have a lot of those to post here, I am glad that you like the stories for each of the images, it is a little more harder to come up with a short story line with just what is there in each image.

As I have said about my anime pictures, there is more things going on in the images that I have and that helps provide me with a better sense of what is going on and how to do a story, pretty much the stories, are right there in the images themselves.

I guess it is the way they have been done and it helps the imagination better as to do a short story about the image in question. I think the same can be said about photo images, it really does depend on what is in the photo as photos also can tell stories too, but if there is not much in the background or surounding the person in the photo, it is a little more harder to see what the story is. I came by the images by chance and I thought they would make lovely captions, if there wont be any problem using them and so far it seems that there isnt.

Which I am happy about, since I wanted to do cappies with images of real people in them and come up with my idea of what is going on and how they came to be in the situation in which they are seen in the image. I am glad that you feel that I have done a good job, that means a lot to me.

*BIG HUG*

I Really like these, justice is served well for Baby Jessica. The problem is I think he may enjoy being a humiliated diapered sissybaby.

I like the Hotel host story where Mike becomes Missy, what a great job for him as Hostess.

Simon is a very luck boy to be caught dressing up by Miss Bluebell. Now he is the baby he always wanted to be. Great job writiing these!  

baby5522
A special Big Fank you to you Mina for commenting, I do not see you comment much these days on other things that I post, I was worried that I may have said something to have upset or offended you in some way

I am glad that you are still a fan of my work, please, please do comment on my stories, if and when you can, I can not say just truly how much I appreciate peoples comments on here, they are beyond value.

I am glad that you too think I have done a good job. I always put a lot of thought into my work etc. It is nice to be appreciated for it. If I have done you any wrong Mina, please forgive me, no wrong was ever meant, ask Baby Butch, I feel he knows, I am not the sort of person to knowingly upset anyone, I on my life would not dare upset any person at all.

*HUGS*

You did a great job on the cute story for each of these lovely captioned pictures. I will remain a fan of both your writing and art which both bring a smile to my face.  

sofiejansen
very nice
i love it

baby5522
Sofuejanson,

Fank you for your comment, much appreciated.

*Hugs*

very nice
i love it  

Sissy Alissa
I love them all! Thank you for the pretty captions!

baby5522
Sissy Alissa, curtsies to you.

Fank you so very much for your comment, I have enjoyed doing cappies, these and the others I have posted here are the very last ones, I wont be posting anymore, sorry. Once I done with a story post I am in the middle of posting here, it will be last one of my stories too.

Due to continuing illness that sadly inflicts me very much, I will no longer be able to do much, I will be taking time out to try and get the best medical care where possible, but can not say how long that will take, I will miss everyone here.

I love them all! Thank you for the pretty captions!  

baby5522
SISSY II:
THE SISSY MAID

baby5522

SISSY III:
RETURN OF THE SISSY BABY

Simon Bell was 18 years old and out of a job. He worked at a charity shop, to help him gain work experience. The owner of the charity shop was called Mrs Bluebell, she was a lovely woman in her mid 30's. She was so very kind to him, when he had applied for the job, she saw how very nervous that he was, but she liked his good manner and felt him to be perfect for the job.

Simon was very grateful to her for giving him the job, that he feared, he had lost it, due to his nervous and shy nature. Being a charity shop would help him to meet and deal with people on a day to day basis. He certainly got better at his job, as time went on, everyone liked him and told Mrs Bluebell, what such a wonderful worker he was. One day, a guy had entered into the shop, he was in casual clothes, he was carrying black bin sack, that was full, he quickly said. 'Here are some stuff for your charity shop.' And then he quickly left.

Which Simon thought to be a bit odd, curious as to what was in the bin sack, Simon emptied the contents out onto the charity shop floor. To his sock and surprise, the contents were a set of Adult Baby Clothes. Something that would never be given to or seen at a charity shop. Simon secretly had always wanted to dress and be like a baby girl, from a very young age. Mrs Bluebell was in the back room busy with sorting out the stock of clothes that were kept in the back room.

Simon simply could not resist, he wanted to try on all of the items that were on the floor, he also wanted to keep them, no one was going to want to buy them anyway and if Mrs Bluebell don't know about them, it would be his secret. Quickly, Simon picked up everything and went towards the changing cubical. He carefully put on all of the items. He was not able to zip up the dress at the back, but that did not matter, he looked at himself in the full length mirror. He squealed with delight to how pretty he looked.

He had managed to put his long hair into pigtails, using two odd coloured silk ribbons, he could not find a matching pair.

What's the meaning of this Simon? Why are you wearing those clothes? Came the voice of Mrs Bluebell, who had come out of the back room, found the empty black sack on the floor along with Simon's own clothes. She had pulled back the curtain of the changing cubical. Realising he had been caught, Simon burst out crying like a baby.

It did not take long for Mrs Bluebell to find out Simon's secret, as he told her all about his long need to dress and be like a baby girl. How his parents mistreated him throughout all of his childhood, how and why he left home when he was old enough to do so, hoping one day that he would get to live out his life as the Sissy Baby that he should be. To which Mrs Bluebell shocked and surprised him, by giving him exactly that.

Baby Butch

I restored your thumbnail so it shows up.

All I had to do was delete the "x" at the top of the page.

I commented on these beforre and still like them. Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.