R Sissy Transformation Cappie
David Duke Reveals to his girlfriend Lara that he's a closet Sissy, to which he gets an unexpected Transformation
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I just want to point out the black parts in two out of the whole set of images are there to ensure that I am not braking the rules, regardless of the fact it says some nudity is allowed, my talks with Baby Butch has made me realise, that where it says nudity is allowed, it actually is not, hence why the very slight nude parts have been blacked out. Please bare this in mind before commenting, thank you.

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Gallery Images by baby5522
Display More Images
Last Post
21 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Great cappie, I like the little drawings you used to make the picture. I like David's facial expressions and the transformation is well documented.

BTW - The nudity rules apply to pictures of real people. Anime, drawings, and cartoons may contain nudity if no one appears to be underage.

Keep up the good work!
RingletGirl
Wow!!! daisy is super cute. Thank you for making such a great cappie it's really good

With love RingletGirl
If anyone wants to talk with me just drop me a PM. I always like to make friends:)

With love RingletGirl

paula_c
This is very cool Amy, I so love the illustrations showing the complete start to finish transformation into a sissy girl :)
sissy girl   
baby5522
Fank you so much for your comment Baby Butch and the info on cartons and comics compared to images of real people, that helps, I thought to play it, since I was not absolutely sure. If even cartoon nudity was not allowed. Considering what you and I have talked about in messages between us and the kind of things that have ben habbing to you, I erally feel for you on that reguar, I truly do.

Anyway, with the only very slight nude parts in the original images showing, I thought to my self, maybe I would get into troube for even having posted something with only so very light nudity, I used Infanview to black out those ever so slight nude parts, so I would not get into any trouble.

Fank you for that valuable information, though I on the whole do not go anywhere near nude images, or those that would seem to be offensive, I work so hard to be so very careful on this site, with what I knew about what had been happeing with you, I hope you can understand why I was not sure about even cartoon nudity, I hate to think what will happen if the rule about that should ever change.

*Hugs*

Great cappie, I like the little drawings you used to make the picture. I like David's facial expressions and the transformation is well documented.

BTW - The nudity rules apply to pictures of real people. Anime, drawings, and cartoons may contain nudity if no one appears to be underage.

Keep up the good work!  

baby5522
Awww, fank you very much Ringletgirl, for such a lovely nice comment, it is much appreciated.

*Hugs & with love to you too*

Wow!!! daisy is super cute. Thank you for making such a great cappie it's really good

With love RingletGirl  

baby5522
Aww, fank you Paula for your comment, the image was another great find, I always check with Yahoo Images Search Site for new images from time to time, I'm glad that I do, as it surprises me with having new images there, that were not there before.

Now that I have at the moment plenty of images to work with, I wont need to use the site for a good while, so I hope to be pleasently surprised again for when I need to use it for more great images. It has been for the most part my No. 1 source for finding Images to do my cappies with.

*Hugs*

This is very cool Amy, I so love the illustrations showing the complete start to finish transformation into a sissy girl :)  

VaneTV
Luved your cappie!! Mega-cute!! Xoxo
baby5522
Awww, fank you so much for your lovely comment VaneTV, much appreciated. I seem to have, or I at least hope I do, have, a good eye for images and I just simply make the caption reflect to what is going on in the image, I pretty much put down what I see.

*Hugs & kisses*

Luved your cappie!! Mega-cute!! Xoxo  

CynthiaAnne

Love that image, and that kind of art that mixes funny, sweet, and hot...it's like a special sauce from a sissy restaurant.

In fact, it reminded me so much of another piece that I'm very fond of, "The Sissy Alphabet" by Dov Sherman

So, not to pry, but I couldn't help but ask: where did you find that image? Are there more like it?
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

baby5522
Aww, thank you for your lovely comment CynthiaAnne, its much appreciated. I got this lucky find from Yahoo Images Search Site under the search word: Sissy Cartoons and below is the direct link to this image for you:

http://uk.images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=A0PDodvVjURQ30EAuqZNBQx.;_ylu=X3oDMTBlMT Q4cGxyBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1n?back=http:%3A%2F%2Fuk.im ages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dsiss y%2Bcartoons%26fr%3Dush-mailn%26fr2%3Dxpl%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D58&w=900&h=1273&imgurl=fc02.deviantart.net%2Ffs70%2Fi%2F2011%2F238 %2F5%2Ff%2Ffeminization_by_petnameds-d47wv12.jpg&rurl=http:%3A%2F%2Fpetnameds.deviantart.com%2Fart%2 FFeminization-255155222&size=335.9+KB&name=feminization+by+petnameds+cartoons+comics+dig ital+media+cartoons+...&p=sissy+cartoons&oid=2d59313cdbe405548403e9b6926ace0d&fr2=xpl&fr=ush-mailn&tt=feminization%2Bby%2Bpetnameds%2Bcartoons%2Bcomi cs%2Bdigital%2Bmedia%2Bcartoons%2B...&b=31&ni=96&no=58&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=11qjns9er&sigb=137pl5d0v&sigi=12d3rpu3g&.crumb=cyNuhTDGJ9.

I hope this has been helpful? Oh Fank you for telling about thelink you had found too.

*Hugs*

Love that image, and that kind of art that mixes funny, sweet, and hot...it's like a special sauce from a sissy restaurant.

In fact, it reminded me so much of another piece that I'm very fond of, "The Sissy Alphabet" by Dov Sherman

So, not to pry, but I couldn't help but ask: where did you find that image? Are there more like it?  

CynthiaAnne

Actually, I found out the name of the artist...his name is petnameds, and has a pretty good selection at deviantart.com as does dov sherman, the author of "The Sissy Alphabet.
CynthiaAnne
Executive Transvestite
& Monster Grrrrrl

Every new day we are granted is a gift, a precious gift. But it's usually tube socks or fruitcake or some crap like that,when all you
REALLY wanted was a Malibu Barbie.

"We're alone in a godless universe. Life is meaningless, death is inevitable. But is that necessarily SO depressing ?
"Brendan Fraser, as 'Eliot', in"Bedazzled"

baby5522
CynthiaAnne, thank you for letting me know who the artist are, much appreciated.

*Hugs*

BobOnFire
I too love the art any one find more be great
baby5522
Fank you for the comment BobOnFire. I am glad that you like the cappie, I am always on the look out for good, fun, cute images for my captions, I have few I will be making into captions at some later point, so be on the look out for them here.

*Hugs*

I too love the art any one find more be great  

c2bear
Great job on the image and story looks things progress too fast for David. 
baby5522
Fank you c2bear for your comment, I am happy to know that you like this capie too. David will adjust I'm sure. *Lol*

*Hugs*

Great job on the image and story looks things progress too fast for David.   

sarahpenguin
Lucky and pretty daisy! Still needs a diaper I fink though  ) *hugs and pink bottom pats*
baby5522
Awww, fank you Sarahpenguin, your comments always makes me smile and squeal with delight. You're welcome, by the way, I love sharing thse cappies here. Fank you for the bottom pats too, you're wonderful.

*Hugs & kisses*

Lucky and pretty daisy! Still needs a diaper I fink though  ) *hugs and pink bottom pats*  

Lolita_Karen
Locked in a dress~ <3 (^_^) Never tried it...but I always wondered what it would be like to actually be locked in a dress >///
baby5522
Awww, fnak you for the comment Lolita_Karen. I am glad that you like the caption. *Locks you in a Pink PVC dress, throws away the key.* 'Oops, how clumsy of me. *Giggles*

*Hugs*

Locked in a dress~ <3 (^_^) Never tried it...but I always wondered what it would be like to actually be locked in a dress >///

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.