sissy thing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
What is the most sissy thing you own? Mine is the sugar and spice dress from sissy missy boutique. 
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

cheerful_pixie
Maybe not too sissy, but the hot pink iPod nano Im getting for Christmas!

- giggles bc i peeked - 

prettypinkpanties
Pink, little, frilly panties with a hole in the front.(for my extra part.)

sissytee
my pink rhumba sexy pink panties  
Robyn
A pink gingham checked maternity top with puffy sleeves and a hem that stops about two inches above the bottom of my ruffled panty. Sooo sissy! Makes me want to wet myself.

tamie
a pair of light yellow short shorts with a ribbon style tie so I can make a nice bow in front and a little thin off white pull over sweater that came with a sparkley" S" over the left side.
tamie

Wannabe_Baby
Erm . . . I don't have anything sissy. My normal boy clothes are probably the most sissy thing, and they're just regularly masculine.

sissyjj
my pinksatin outfit from boutique.co.uk
it has matching knee bloomers, petti and apron and i always wear it with stockings and satin hair ribbons
~ Items ~

lithiumbob
my most sissy things, are just my thongs, thought one my my favorite is a purple Victoria Secret thong with black lace around the edges and bows in the front and back, its so hot and sissy

Lavander
It would have to be the pink embroidered bra that I have filled with fiberfill to form breasts and then sewed them into the cups with scraps from the seat of a pair of pink satin panties. Instant sissy breasts, nothing a boy or girl would wear, just a naughty little sissy!

It's either that or my big rubber tinkle. That's very sissy when it is up me!

~ Items ~

sissyrozi
The big bag of Girl's Goodnights. Not only are they diapers, but they have flowers and girly things on them.

kipr
Hard to say but I would go with my cherry print ruffled two piece swimsuit or short shorts with cherry applicaques
aside from some sissy dresses and frilly panties and bras the most sissy things i own are my   and   *giggle*

nappygirl
My three baby/sissy dresses with matching rhumba pants.
My long Black and Gold evening dress. XXX
tamie
 You know amymaid!Going through the things in your siggie is like going through someones panty  drawer!!!

jake1201
of course a black maid outfit with a petticoat that comes barely over my frilly pink panties. the neck line also comes down and shows off my budding bosoms. *squeek* it's so girly in a sexy way 
kimmy
My girlfriend's pink bra =P

LolitaDolly
My pink polka dotted princess dress
Morgan
I still don't have any outerwear yet, so I guess my satiny polka dotted babydoll with matching thong, otherwise my red lace bustier with garters, stockings and matching micro thong 

helpless_cindy
i don't own any sissy thing  
but my sisters have tons  
the most sissiest of them is hard to say,
ehm maybe the pink leatard i think
Julie
its almost embarrasing to say but im nto sure which the most sissy thing i own but maybe how much there is ,is what is so sissy about it
3 closets ,2 dressers at last count there were 118 dresses92 skirts 12 bathing suits,allbikinis god know how many tops and blouses dressers ful of liiingerie and night gowns and at least 60 pairs of shoes my beauty school teacher always said time is moneyand money is shoes

Morgan
Wowie Zowie
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.