Sissy on the subway
cute pic
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

I found this picture, and I removed the old captions..what do you think theyre saying?  
Gallery Images by jossan_q
Display More Images
Last Post
15 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babytephx
Mommy i need my nappy changed.

OK honey when we get home, hold still while i do your eyelashes.
babie
suprised its a clean subway
likes my fanny in warm hands and to be foundle by anyone you would like to play .

JakD
Looks very similar to a Metlink train
jossan_q
Oh sorry, I forgot that I needed to add a caption..

"Hey sis, do you think I look natural?"

"Sit still sissy, or I'm going to mess up your makeup, and no, you don't look natural in that pink dress and big petticoat, you look like a sissy."

Baby Butch
This is sad, all I can see is an x.
Usagi-Baby

This is sad, all I can see is an x.  

At least you saw something, it's just blank there aside from the text for me. =( and this sounded like it was going to be a cute one too

"In the name of the moon, I will pu-- *deep blush* .. oh poopy. *toddles off, her diapers sagging behind her*"

BabyValentine

At least you saw something, it's just blank there aside from the text for me. =( and this sounded like it was going to be a cute one too  

And it's only been a couple weeks.  
widdlesissy
need to post pic again

jossan_q
Its fixed now! I don't understand what happend to the old link  
SissyStephyChapel
"But Leighanne, I don't want to go to your parents house like this"

"Stephen, if you love me, you will shut up and remember that I'm a lesbian and I want a little sissy girlfriend not a sissy boyfriend."
You won't ever be a man Stephen, You'll always just be my Sissy Stephy Chapel.

Mina Silverwind
I am amazed at the sheer cuteness of the picture, I wish you well in all you do in the future, and I appreciate the effort you put in.
Sissysummer
i wish i could go out dressed like her

Sissy Baby Wendy

"Mummy, I'm so scared. What if his doesn't like me or fancy me? Oh my god, my tummy feels really funny and squishy. Oh god, I wish I'd gone potty before we left. Please mummy, I'm really, really scared - can we just go home - PLEEEASE!?"

"Ssshh honey. I'm sure all sissies feel as nervous as you on their first date, but you don't need to worry about a thing. He's read all about you on 'be my sissy baby.com', he's seen your pictures and when I spoke to him on the phone he said he thinks you are just the cutest thing ever. Now after I've fixed your eyes I'll do your lips and don't worry about doing pee pees if you can't control yourself. I'm sure he would love to change you so I've put some fresh diapers, wipes, powder and plastic panties in your overnight bag."
Bp123
"Hey sis, this is SO embarrassing! And I really needto pee!"
"Dont worry, that's why I double diapered you before we left."

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.