R Sissy Skaters
Sissy skaters are among the prettiest performers. Rules must not be broken.
Posted on
Sissy Skaters - Sissy skaters are among the prettiest performers. Rules must not be broken., Sissy Skater,Butt Plug,Thong,Pretty, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits Sissy Skaters - Sissy skaters are among the prettiest performers. Rules must not be broken., Sissy Skater,Butt Plug,Thong,Pretty, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
Sissy Skaters - Sissy skaters are among the prettiest performers. Rules must not be broken., Sissy Skater,Butt Plug,Thong,Pretty, Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion,Body Suits
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
4 posts
What sissy skater do you like?
Plugged
6 votes
Trixie
4 votes
Foul
1 votes
You can also vote! Click here to log in to add your vote!
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Puss
Plugged was interesting, but I liked Trixie best.  

Baby Butch
@ Baby Puss
 I think Trixie is the cutest sissy skater. I ended up voting for Plugged after some thought.
lil sissie
mes picked  plugged because mes knows dat mes moves faster when Mummy pluggs mes . Opps did mes just say dat ? 
 lil sissie

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Yes you said that, giggles. Plugged is the favorite in the poll with Trixie a close second place.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.