R Sissy Situations
Being a sissy can lead to unexpected consequences.
Posted on
Sissy Situations - Being a sissy can lead to unexpected consequences. , Tennis,Ruffle Panty,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion Sissy Situations - Being a sissy can lead to unexpected consequences. , Tennis,Ruffle Panty,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy Situations - Being a sissy can lead to unexpected consequences. , Tennis,Ruffle Panty,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Sissy Situations - Being a sissy can lead to unexpected consequences. , Tennis,Ruffle Panty,Dominate,Sissy,Sissybaby, Adult Babies,Feminization,Identity Swap,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lsodan
Love these caps, visit is my favorite. 

Baby Butch
@ lsodan
 Glad to hear this Isodan! The picture in Visit is cute so I added a cute story.
sissybabysamantha2
Good set of cappies. Bet is a win win situation for me I lose I get a spanking, I win I get to wear her rumba panties lol

Baby Butch
@ sissybabysamantha2
 I wrote Bet like that thinking the sissy wins either way!

shamrock
dear baby butch,,,,, they are all really good baby butch and I hope all the ladies are pretty too and I will bet them any time if I get diapered and girly panties and ever a straitjacket with diapers,,,, by them all    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 I am happy you are liking all the various cappies. You can join into any of them you prefer or all of them, he he.
jessybaby
Yay for grandmas
a new me teehee

Baby Butch
@ jessybaby
 Clark loves being sissybaby Connie!

babyginagirl
I would loose to both the tennis playing girls very fast.I would LOVE to wear their outfits.I would also love to be diapered and kept as granny's baby girl!!!! 

Baby Butch
@ babyginagirl
 Makes good sense to me. The loser is the winner in this case. You can visit grandma any time!
shamrock
there ben on before baby butch 
HI,,,, I am shamrock & I am a male ,,,,  I wear diapers and i love to be bandaged up from head to toe by student female nurses and student female nurses can diaper me up like a baby girl too,,,, and maybe the student female nurses can put plaster casts on my legs and arms or a body cast from neck to toe , THANK YOU ALL    

Baby Butch
@ shamrock
 Yes new comments bring back the thread where everyone can see it once again. Works good that way!

lil sissie
on my way to grandmas 

Baby Butch
@ lil sissie
 Visit would be great if it happened to me too! Hopefully grandpa is still out of town.
Frilly4761
Love the straightjacket one; not enough BDSM pics in the cappies :-D

Baby Butch
@ Frilly4761
 Nice to see a new member commenting. I occasionally post medical fetish cappies. Made some spanking cappies recently. They are not real popular but some like them.

Frilly4761
@ Baby Butch
  tbf, I had another account that was a little older; but I forgot what the credentials were lol
I didn't comment any back then. I'm a little more "exploratory" nowadays.

Baby Butch
@ Frilly4761
 Enjoy the site and comment on what you like. Post a few things too and you get to know people and make friends.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.