PG ‘SISSY SITTER’ MOCK MAGAZINE COVER [feat. Mommy Ellen]
Posted on
 ‘SISSY SITTER’ MOCK MAGAZINE COVER [feat. Mommy Ellen], sissy baby,age regression,petticoat punishment,Le Femme Finishing School,Mommy Ellen,fmatty,LFM,Little Fanny Mattie,femdom,cuckold, Adult Babies,Thumb Sucking,Feminization,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Sissy Fashion,Mind Altering,Breast Feeding,Diaper Lovers,Dolled Up,Bad Boy To Good Girl
You can click the image to see the full size
He first reported to her for “counseling” as a confused man in denial about his closet submissiveness. But not long after nervously arriving at her doorstep in jeans and a black tee-shirt, he soon found himself fully regressed and transformed. It really didn’t take much for her to coax him into becoming her simpering sissybaby, just a few soft words and some motherly intuition. No longer conflicted, his mind was now void of complicated thoughts. All that remained was an intense desire to be loved and coddled by ‘his new mommy’ as he suckled on the teat of a warm milky baba.

*Read my true experience with Mommy Ellen at the link below courtesy of Prim’s Petticoat Wendyhouse:

http://www.primspetticoatwendyhouse.com/NL28/PDQ-Mattie.pdf

*If you enjoyed it, please do consider adding both a ‘Like’ and a ‘Reblog’ as well. This will not only support Prim (http://www.primspetticoatwendyhouse.com) & Lady Ellen (http://xdressnj.com/sissies.php), but will also help motivate me to continue creating / sharing such content in the future.
Gallery Images by fannymattie
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

babygirlpansy
wonderful job on your magazine cover, dear 
RachelLeigh
Such a precious picture.
Oh to be babied in a nursery and regressed in such a way
So cute 

Baby Puss
Love how those wonderful pink plastic panties are exposed for everyone to see.  
sissybabysamantha2
Lovely cover and i love your pink baby pants  

kay3070
Hiya Mattie! You've treated us all in the most indulgent manner with every single one of your recent posts and pictures honey. And then.... wow! just look at this!  Just love this sweetie. You look incredible as always - what a perfect little pink pansy you are - and lying there in Lady Ellen's arms in your pretty baby wear you are petticoat punishment personified.
I have to say tho - I can certainly see that intense desire. It showing clear thru your nappies and rubber baby panties! I hope you ended up with a very hot bottom for such naughtiness.
Stunning detail sweetie - even down to that amazing pink silhouette. Please keep em coming - it's a pleasure to log on and find something of yours awaiting us all.
xxxxx

fannymattie
@ kay3070
  Kay darling; thank you so much for such a resounding compliment! I of course was in complete sissybaby bliss in that moment and so it happened that my otherwise dormant little clittie was aching into my diaper and plastic panties. Mommy was the one who instructed me to spread my legs wide open for the camera, which was held by then-stranger Auntie Joelle. I did get a spanking later on but Mommy made me beg her for it (beforehand and during as well).
babygirlpansy
maybe fannvmattie and this sissy both could use some obviously much needed humiliation  and diaper discipline from Auntie Kay. Under Her wonderful guidance us two simpering diaper  wetting fairies would be sheer putty in Her hands, as she She scolded, spanked, and bound us both into correct behavior, until we both realize  100% that we are permanently sissies and will NEVER be anything else. 
permanently a sissybaby 

fannymattie
@ babygirlpansy
  Well said babygirl!

kay3070
@ babygirlpansy
  Hmm - it may not be always wise for naughty little girls to attract my attention but ones in need of firm discipline will always catch my eye. Well you've got it ... and believe me, you are going to get it good! Time to have you stand face to face I think. Your pretty pink and incredibly frilly dresses can be pegged up so as to display your bulky nappies and pink plastic baby panties - not only to each other but everybody else as well. You ankles will be locked into a hobble bar and your hands cuffed behind your backs. Further more, I shall have you bound together with pink bondage rope from shoulder to hip and just so there is no naughty little pansies playing kissy face, I'll strap a double dildo gag in your mouths - buckling it tight around your bonneted heads until you are nose to nose. Then you can squeal all you like with that nice fat rubber cock behind your lips - it will match the vibrator running at full speed up your well thrashed bottoms. Oh, and squeal you will my pathetic little sissies seeing as I'll be taking my whippy nursery cane the back of your thighs. Now won't that be a pretty sight right in the middle of the front garden!
Miss K
xxxx
    MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

fannymattie
@ kay3070

Oh Miss K; reading and re-reading your severe discipline scenario has left me on the edge of my pottyseat! While I know I should be careful what I (s)wish for, I of course still sit here dreaming of this to come true as I fondle my diapered baby bits. Yet there is no doubt this dream would quickly become a nightmare. I most certain it would be a very long and difficult ordeal, especially when intense shame sets in after I helplessly make diaper-spurties over and over again while gagging on the rubber cock in my mouth.

Baby Butch
 Great job creating the magazine cover!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.