R Sissy Sister Club Revival
I’m back, formerly known as nizz. Please be aware this is a group effort and the forum will die if people don’t do much. Let me address my issues and what this thread will be about.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
I need to address the fact I live life as 2 people. I feel like I have split personality because I have this war with myself about how I should feel. Male me who hates female me and female me who accepts both sides. However my sissy side is a part of both. I have admitted to many now I wish I was a girl and so I do more girl things like get eyebrows done, growing my hair etc. It’s a huge learning curve but enough about me. Because of my phase changing, I experience new challenges and as it can apply to abdl’s, trans and sissies, I’m going to revive this club.

The Club will not be like before. Keeping track of points for everyone and continuous editing is a nightmare. Unless specifically there is a reward, points of sorts won’t be assigned. You should feel privelidged to receive tasks and punishments as a group or from individuals.

If you have a task, message me or post it. If it appears in the main post, then delete your post so it cleans the thread. I don’t know if I can do that as it’s been a while but it would make life easier. Please post progress instead more. It’s fun to hear people’s stories and twists on tasks to make it easier for themselves or more challenging.

If you join, I will consider making a members list. This way you can make task for individuals! This is a big part!!! Please be thoughtful, task individuals from time to time by private messaging as I think it’s nice to receive surprise messages with a task at hand! 

If anyone can help me to be able to, like, make expanding and retracting texts so I can keep this post as clean as possible that would be great! I am more abdl sissy so there may be bias from me!

Task 1 - New Diapees!

Time to be a baby girl! Go online and find the most girly adult diapers possible! Do so as this 1. Helps the abdl community 2. Builds up your collection 3. What you need for being such a little baby!  If you already own some good on you! There is no cumming allowed until you have at least got your diapers and when you do receive them, you will wear one and stay in them. Cumming must be done through rubbing your clitty. If you can’t, then too bad.

Task 2 - Tell a Friend
This is down to comfort but if you are a cross dresser or girl and any female friends, it’s time to to tell one. Don’t tell her about you diaper fetish unless she’ll be really understanding but for now, build some more rapport with friends. Those you trust with your secret will help build you mini sanctuaries at the homes and around them. This is a comfort level but you do this, and you trust them this will make you feel more comfortable dressing as a girl or wearing your cute little undies and bra.  

Task 3 -  24 Hour Challenge (1)

Diaper up..... then diaper up again. Drink about 300ml of apple juice and drink some water every hour during your day time. You may certainly not change until 24 hours are complete! If you change before that you fail the task and will start the task again but you will add an additional 6 hours every time you fail. 

Task 4 - Beauty and Friends
Search up your local beauticians and email the one that appeals most to you.  Reveal to them that you’re going through some motions and changes and checking if it’s okay to make an appointment as a man or trans or whatever. I said I was a man when I did this going through mixed feelings and apologised in advance if I sounded awkward. Make an appointment to get your eyebrows done. It can be as girly as you like or a cross between. Or even a tidy up. You’ll find they’ll be very friendly and open about it and be quite welcoming and supportive.

Task 5 - Plug Up

Buy your first buttplug. A sissy needs to be trained in the arts of ass fucking and preparing for such an act is imperative. Buy a small or medium plug and some lube so you’re all ready and when it arrives, keep it in for 30 minutes. You may experience orgasm with it in if you like. However, if you’re already the proud owner of a plug, put it in and keep it there for 4 hours.  No cumming or clitty stimulation. You’re training to be a fuckhole. It’s not about pleasure, it’s about pleasing others and then going back to your sissy chores or being put away for the next use.

Task 6 - Clit Training

This task may be hard but as a sissy baby, or sissy girl and all sissies in general, there is one thing we should never have, and that is a hard clitty! So for this task you are going to rub yourself  with pressure so that you don’t allow it to grow. If it grows you wait it out until it’s a limp pathetic piece of clit. There is nothing that defines you as superior to anyone else and so you will show it by training your clit that when it is aroused and ready to cum, it will always be a flaccid little thing. When you are at the brink to cumming, wait it out again until you are completely soft and try to either grip it (incredibly lightly - no death grip or much friction). If you get hard, stay soft. No masturbation until you are a soft little thing again. Cum ONLY when you are fully flaccid to 5% erect. This will eventually train you that your clit will need to be limp to cum. Become that pathetic sissy and embrace that your clit will never know pleasure unless soft. Eventually, you’ll take this to practice that you will never pleasure yourself like this sonenjoy it whilst you can. This is simply training to stay limp regardless. You will be used for only your fuckholes.

None

Gallery Images by Sugar Lily
Display More Images
Last Post
9 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissywanabe2
I don't care what you post you are not
getting out of that LOCKED diapered
romper !
The content of your postings  will continue
with all the sissifying aspects until the right gurly diapers and outfits are worn and used to the maximum !

Sugar Lily
@ sissywanabe2
  cute image. Just thought it look appropriate for tasks and being made to be a good girl seemed fun in my head.

None

Sugar Lily
 I have already passed out 2 tasks for two individuals and I have written 2 tasks. Just bare in mind I’m only one person and I am a sub more than anything, but I will work my way through. If you kiss this you may get tasked, if you comment, you certainly should. Just remember to be thoughtful and task others with a bit of thought. If you want to share what items you have as well to add more potential options to a task, go ahead

None

Sugar Lily
Rather sad that the activity here is just so absent. But I’m gonna try to continue making tasks. Thought you girls would just like the thought of having frequent tasks to do. 

diaperlover217
@ Sugar Lily
  Your right but it is sad but please task me and ill task you back
Be unique 
Sugar Lily
Task 6 is on. Still no activity despite I wanted this really to be a group effort. :( I will list the top contributors I think at the top of my thread.

None

cherry94
I love task 5 and 6 

Sugar Lily
@ cherry94
  thank you. To be honest, I don’t think I will continue with this anyway. I am struggling so much mentally. I can’t physically handle it sometimes. I am becoming more trans than sissy, though I still have my sissy nature. But I love being a girl in public. But I also don’t want to let go of my past masculinity I once had such pride in

None

PangaDoodle
@ Sugar Lily
  Hi Lily sorry to here you are struggling to find peace between 'both sides of you'. For what it is worth I don't think there are two sides to you or at least that isn't what I have found with most sissy I have talk to. there is just one sweet and complicated person who likes things they have gown up being told don't go together but they do :)

Thank you for trying to add something to and encourage other sissies in the community.

for what it is worth I do tasks 1 (normally rearz princess for me :) ) 3 and 5 quite often hehe.

task 4 has actually got me thinking that might be something that would be nice to try so thanks for the suggestion 

and task 6 is i kind of exciting in that embarrassing kind of way. I am wondering if it really works but almost don't want to find out *blushes*

Sugar Lily
@ PangaDoodle
  thank you for the response. I am now going through mindset of I want to be feminine and mature and when I’m not being mature, I want to train to be a bimbo slave. I’m training my mind to get rid of my male ego that makes me feel shame. Maybe a new task idea? Hmmmm

None

keli1980
I wouldn't mind being "locked as a baby girl but at the same time cause the way life is I'd be like "Im dreaming (It would not fee;l real

Keli1980 is a baby girl to the right girl

RachelLeigh
@ keli1980
  locked in a crib locked into a high chair and locked into diapers.
Yes what fun

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.