Sissy_Shelly back to school
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
You have some new lessons to learn Shelly!!!

Last Post
32 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..
0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit

sissyjj
Yes Shelly! Now bend over the desk and we'll start with a good panky panky on the bottie!
~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
And then I will pass on the lesson I learned from my babysitter about where babies come from!

- Couldn't locate a barbie doll, so I have a Bratz doll with a huge head instead hidden behind my back -

Lavander
I know how she can get a "A+" without doing any extra credit work at all!

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
but Mummy! I had to work hard to make it go that far!

Perhaps if we restrain her and attach your training tool to the black and decker cordless impact drill, it would speed things up?

Maybe we still have some WD40 in the gardening shed...

tamie
 I think that chair of her desk needs a little Attachment!!To help keep her mind on sissy subjects!!

cheerful_pixie
LITTLE???

- in a flash of blazing blades and flying sawdust, Pixie produces a 10 inch long and 4 inch wide "Sissy Memory Aide" which bolts to the seat using a 4 inch lag bolt -

Sissy_Shelly
awwww all this for me, I feel so lucky. I think the sissy memory aide is exactly what I needed back in school. I'd love to go back to school if the chairs had thoughs instaled.
tamie
 I'm sure we can think up some more memory aids for you shelly as your lessons progress!These sissy courses take time to learn and most of the time with much repition to be sure our little sissies learn their lessons correctly!!! 

cheerful_pixie
- pixie flits in to push the chair up behind her and strap her ankles to the legs, then flies up to startle her so that she will sit, rather suddenly, on her memory aide...Now with shock points on the tip and seat. Pixie has the remote for them hidden behind her back. -

tamie
 Lets begin with some basics Shall we??
Proper sissy ettiquette

Sissy_Shelly
"Oh my, what a wonderful sinsation coming from my bum." I'm thinking as i eagerly await my lessons.
cheerful_pixie
- Pixie plays game show buzzie with the remote and giggles -

Lavander

Originally posted by tamie
 Lets begin with some basics Shall we??
Proper sissy ettiquette  

Oh! Propper sissy etiquette! That's a good one. Let me start it off:

A sissy always wears the frilliest, sexiest clothes she can.
A sissy never misses the opportunity to sit on a bump.
A sissy loves to sleep on the wet spot.
A sissy loves her Mommy above all.

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- Pixie cruelly activates the remote after each statement so the lesson is burned into her mind and tushie at the same time -

Sissy_Shelly

How many more times should I write this mistress Lavender?
Lavander
 :

HUH? Oh. You're doing great kid, don't stop now.

:

Wait, here are some more:

A sissy always curtsies deeply until her panties show.
A sissy lifts her pinky up while holding another sissie's tinkle.
A sissy loves to smuggle Kielbasa out of Poland.
A sissy never sits to wee when she could stand there and wet her panties.

~ Items ~

Sissy_Shelly

Mistress Lavender, if I'm just gonna keep wetiing my panites shouldn't I wear a diaper?
cheerful_pixie
- Pixie peeks out from behind the lacy edge of her skirt with a loofa and showercap on to tinkle a most definite no, then returns to her hourly shower, making a mental note to suggest more apple juice in her regemine to Mummy Lavander.

Lavander

Originally posted by Sissy_Shelly
Mistress Lavender, if I'm just gonna keep wetiing my panites shouldn't I wear a diaper?  

Oh no. It is much easier to hold your sopping wet pee panties in your mouth afterwards than a big soiled diaper. Unless of course, you think it will fit...

~ Items ~

cheerful_pixie
- Pixie flies up to greet Mummy with a lacy handkerchief around herself for a towel and just swallowing the last drops of her delicious shower. She tinkles her faerie request for a powdering and fresh diaper to Mummy dearest -

Lavander
Lavander, much like an old time cowboy rolling a cigarette in his mouth, lays Pixies big cloth diaper on her tongue, sprinkles baby powder on it, lays Pixie down on it then draws her tongue into her mouth sealing it shut with cherry red lips. As Lavander makes concentration faces and moves her jaw all around, her tongue pats baby powder on Pixie's behinny, flips her over, powders her little tinkle, centers her on the diaper, wraps the diaper around her and between her legs then pins it shut.

Suddenly Pixie slides out on Lavander's tongue head first then is held stiff as a board between her lips while Lavander absent mindedly strikes a kitchen match on her high heel and almost lights Pixie's head on fire while sucking on her feet but catches herself at the last second and blows the match out.

Sorry Pixie! I sort of got carried away in my role play. At least you got your feet sucked!

~ Items ~

tamie
  Sucking little toesies hhhmmmmm........!

cheerful_pixie
Jealous??

- giggle -

Lavander
They don't look like THEY minded so much at all! Maybe I should start a service.

~ Items ~

tamie
 It's where the lead to that I like!!! 

0 - 25 of 31 posts
Page 1 of 2
Go to the page:    
Submit
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.