Sissy sewing
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
This week I'm trying to sew my first outfit by turning a t-shirt into a halter top/mini-dress; I actually found a way that doesn't involve sewing, but didn't find it until after I already started. It looks pretty shoody, but I'm happy so far, 'cause it's just me, the Internet and some thread. I hope to post model pictures by the weekend (cross fingers). Anyone had any luck being seamstresses? After this is done I'm shooting for a wrap skirt and the halter top that doesn't need sewing!
Stay wet
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

KitaSparkles
 : Every time I get near a sewing machine, I break it. I'm pretty sure I've been banned from any future sewing classes in most places I go. Cooking, I can do. Laundry? Don't like it much but I get it done. I've been known to straighten up and clean and even wash dishes (  : ). But no sewing for me. ;-)

Cliques:

MommysSlave
I've done quite a bit of sissy sewing. My first attempts weren't that great either, but you learn quite a bit fairly quickly, and pretty soon you're making wonderful clothes from scratch. Getting a good book, or watching 'how to sew' videos on youtube can be a big help. Good luck!
Tricia

Sissy Kimi
I finished it! I wish I could amaze everybody with a high quality outfit on my first try, but it didn't work out that way. Quality wise, it's what a girl has nightmares of, but I'm happy with it. I'll try to model it soon. I'm looking at a corset type gown right now to try next and improve my sewing. My mom was a pretty good seemstress, but I didn't inherit that skill. I'm going to look at her old machines, she hasn't used them in near of 2 decades. But they're high quality, were for the time atleast.
Stay wet
-Sissy Kimi
"I sorta felt like a sissy"
Southern Belle----Poopy Princess
SissyMichele
Sewing is hard thats for sure. Im good at it cuz my mom got aholed of me real young lol. I can cook too but the softer the cloth the harder it is to sew thats for sure. I make alot of my covens robes and such for em all the time and still make a mistake. Ill get a pic of my new Cloak I made. My brothers got the cam in his room atm and sleeping ill have it up tommrow on the pics. Keep trying tho it will come ezer thats for sure. Main thing is to go realy slow at first till you get the feel of yer machine. Even still tho the softer the fab the slower you got to go. BIG HUGS!!!
Hugs And Kissess: SissyMichele. I'm a boy in body, but a wittle girl at heart!

~Cliques~

The flower pot of me:
Adam is the Pot. The outside shell but, nothing says you can put a ribbon around it hehe. Michele is the soil the center of which all my being is nurtured. Sissy Michele and Lil' Adam are the two flowers that blossems from them..

A song that helps me get through hard times:
Artist: Enigma / Album: The Cross of Changes / Song: Retun to Innocence, track 3. Very Powerful Message.

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.