Sissy Secretary
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Since I couldn't find a job anywhere and my wife was the owner of a large company she hired me as her secretary. It was pretty nice even though I complained to her about it being a girly job. She was tired of my usual sexist comments so she said okay if you think its a girly job you may dress the part. This is me 6 months later as her cute secretary sex tart!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
12 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
Dennis was always staring at the secretaries outside of his female boss' office. The secretaries were replaced one after the other because of Dennis' frequent ogling and Dennis' boss saw only one solution; turn the tables on Dennis. Not only make him into the secretary, but see how much HE liked to be ogled. Withing six months, Dennis, now named Denise, was having his large posterior pinched by the female employees, as well as his DD-Cup breasts being fondled, his lips being kissed and his penis being felt underneath his sissy panties. The way to handle a pervert was to turn him into his fantasy woman.
~*Christie Luv*~
Oh I love your cappie Wannabe Baby!  

*edit* I added a cute piccie I thought it goes perfectly with the story!

Wannabe_Baby
Ooh, I'm so pleased you liked my cappie, Christie.   And the new piccie is just adorable too. *Giggle*  
bubbleskirtlucy
What I wouldn't do for a raise.

cassandra
Hmmm ... does she stay late for dicktation?
.... hooray for equal opportunities!
... nice skirt!
How about ... she must be good for motivating the other male staff, afterall if they are lucky the boss will put all of them in panties as well 
diapered sissy
thats sexy :P

Twilight Starknight
wow thats wealy cute hehe a job like that would be weally good
Nobody wins when everyone's losing

One step forward and two steps back
No matter what I do you're always mad
And I can't change your mind,

Oh, it's like

Trying to turn around on a one way street
I can't give you what you want
And it's killing me and I, I'm starting to see
Maybe we're not meant to be

It's never enough to say I love you
No, it's never enough to say I try
It's hard to believe that's there's
No way out for you and me
And it seems to be,

The story of our life

Nobody wins when everyone's losing

prissyprincess
  WWWWow !!!! I luv it . I,ll have to expand my office so,s I can hire me,s a sweet wittle sissy secretary  Thx their greet dear  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

prissyprincess

Hmmm ... does she stay late for dicktation?
.... hooray for equal opportunities!
... nice skirt!
How about ... she must be good for motivating the other male staff, afterall if they are lucky the boss will put all of them in panties as well   

Great Ideal cassandra . Lets all so make them wear a garter belt with stocking yes and don,t forget the heels dears !!!!! 
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
mary22
I can be a sissy secrectary

dr.heather
Why cant I get a job like that?
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.