PG SISSY POTTY DANCER
Naught sissy pants wetter, gets dressed to suit.
Posted on
SISSY POTTY DANCER - Naught sissy pants wetter, gets dressed to suit., Sissy,diaper,plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion SISSY POTTY DANCER - Naught sissy pants wetter, gets dressed to suit., Sissy,diaper,plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
SISSY POTTY DANCER - Naught sissy pants wetter, gets dressed to suit., Sissy,diaper,plastic panties , Adult Babies,Diaper Lovers,Sissy Fashion
Click any of the images to see their full size
Mommy says, I’m a naughty pants wetter. And my visiting female cousins, will just love looking out for, and checking on, such a cute sissy pants wetter.  
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

RachelLeigh
What a precious sissybaby dress. Oh and it’s so cute to see your diapers just waiting for all your sissy wettings and messes  
lil sissie
Hmmmm    mes was wondering who made the puddle on the floor 
 lil sissie

Baby Puss
@ lil sissie
  I happen to know, the dog has been around where that puddle was found, yeah, that’s it! 

Baby Butch
The potty dance will give you away every time, he he. Girl cousins are the best cousins!
sissybabysamantha2
A very nice dress it shows your nappy of very well. You are lucky to have such nice cousins to look after you      

kay3070
Hiya Baby Puss! Oh so sweet - and very appropriate for a naughty little pee pants. I just hope your cousins are in a forgiving mood or you might find yourself force fed three litres of orange just to see how much one nappy can take! (giggle) xxx

Baby Puss
@ kay3070
  hmm, I’m glad you’re not giving anyone any ideas Kay, lol! 
Can you say pacifeeder? 
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.