PG SISSY PJ’s
Wearing sissy fleece PJ’s, diapers, and plastic panties.
Posted on
SISSY PJ’s  - Wearing sissy fleece PJ’s, diapers, and plastic panties., Sissy pajamas,diapers,plastic pants , Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers SISSY PJ’s  - Wearing sissy fleece PJ’s, diapers, and plastic panties., Sissy pajamas,diapers,plastic pants , Adult Babies,Sissy Fashion,Diaper Lovers
Click any of the images to see their full size
When you have to wear a pair of 2 pice sissy pajamas, that aren’t even your size!  I think my diaper is wet already 😮
Gallery Images by Baby Puss
Display More Images
Last Post
5 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

lil sissie
 naughty lil sissy wetting Your diaper
Baby Butch
They do look small but that may be how mommy wanted it.

Baby Puss
@ Baby Butch
  That is the very crux of it Baby Butch. I've had these PJ's for a long time. I pulled them out of storage in the attic, and my wife thought they were the best! I put them on, expecting her to laugh them back off. She did laugh, but I had to keep them on! She got a great charge, out of my plastic panties sticking out so much. I got lots of diaper pats, and rubbing!!! 

sissybabysamantha2
Nice pg.'s even if they are a bit small. Isn't that what your nappy is for    

Baby Puss
@ sissybabysamantha2
  Thanks! Yes, and yes. They are small, and a wet diaper, is a happy sissy baby, and mommy too.
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.