Most sissy perfume?
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Hey girls! What do you think is the most sissy scent that you like?   I love anything with jasmine, strawberries, flowers or very little girly watermelon or cotton candy hehe!

Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
Sissy JJ's favorite perfume smells are honeysuckle, lilac, rose and lavender! 
~ Items ~

MommyScarlet
Wow, those are some pretty scents SissyJJ. I bet you smell divine in those. I like letting my ab use my Jasmine body oil and Body sprays from Bath and Bodyworks.

sissyjj
Oh yes, dear Mommy Scarlet, and I love my Tree Of Life shalimar incense sticks too! 
~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Oh these are such lovely scents! I love Bath & Body Works too!  

phyliss
my latest perfume is Mary Kate and Ashley. mmmmm sooo little girlish
little_boy_pink
I really like the scent of roses, I had some rose scented soap once- it made bathing so much more rewarding. When it ran out I was sad. I think I'm over it now but I'm bringing it back up from over a year ago...
Little boy blue come blow your horn.
The sheep's in the meadow the cow's in the corn!
And where is the boy who looks after the sheep?
SHE's under a haystack diapered neat!
Warm in thick diapers being rocked fast asleep!
-By Funshine Bear.

vs-boygirl
I work at Victorias Secret and we just came out with a new scent in our Beauty Rush line. Its called "Candy Baby". I like it:)
sissyinplastic
i like brittney speers's curious it has some vanilla sweet smell to it, very sexy....

DeuxExLolitaDollie
I LOVE Lucky You perfume. It smells soo goood.
KellyGirl
I never have warn any. I'd love recommendations. I enjoy tropical smells for shampoo (as I can get away with it @.@ )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.