Includes 2 bonus pantyboy cappies!
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
11 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Prissie
Wish I had a mother like Paul's. I suppose (s)he's now Paula?
   Prissie

Baby Butch
I get the comparison to the other name changes, he he. Paul may of ended up being Pauline, he he.

Been wearing panties more often lately and like it. Thanks for commenting Prissie.

baby5522
Another great set of captions. I want to get back to posting, now I am fully recovered, which is the good news. But the weather here in the uk is way too hot, even with my bedroom fan at full blast. It takes till late evening before the whole place starts to cool down.

So right now, it is a matter of waiting for days when it is cooler and make the most of my time then. Also I am going to finish off with my Spirited Away version story. The Island Of Souls.

Great captions I like them all. Keep up the amazing good work.

Love, hugs & kisses

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch
Hello PetBabyAmy,

I see you like the new captions and I liked your comment. I am glad you have recovered and are feeling much better.

I guess you noticed the new Story Time format changes. I look forward to more of your story. I am thinking about posting one myself.

Have a great day!
Hugs Baby Butch : )

babygerard
I want to live in that place of California!!! being a beautiful girl, dance, walk and go out with other girls
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch
OK, you can move there Baby Gerard. The sissies are very good at cross dressing as you can tell by the pictures, he he.

Have a great day!

sissydina218
love your new captions butch, like the top one best the series ones kind of through me off, but got them and like them thanks

Baby Butch
I am glad you love the cappies. I like to come up with something different for a change of pace. I make all kinds of cappies to be different at times.

Check out my Gallery sometime for a huge variety of different cappies and  multiple cappie stories. Some stories are 10 cappies long.

TwisT
I love the sissy forced captions you do BB :D

Baby Butch
I appreciate your comment TwisT. I like to do something other than diaper cappies once in a while. I make a lot of leotard and tights cappies and other sissy themes.

Categories:
Feminization
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.