PG 13 sissy pansy's newest LIttle girl Dress
sissy pansy's Master decided to have pansy more like a "Little Girl" . pansy is still incontenent and on a baby food only diet. The diet and the Chemotherapy have reduced pansy to 155 lbs. pansy can now actually buy clothes in a stores Junior Dept.
Posted on
sissy pansy's newest LIttle girl Dress - sissy pansy's Master decided to have pansy more like a sissy pansy's newest LIttle girl Dress - sissy pansy's Master decided to have pansy more like a
sissy pansy's newest LIttle girl Dress - sissy pansy's Master decided to have pansy more like a
sissy pansy's newest LIttle girl Dress - sissy pansy's Master decided to have pansy more like a
Click any of the images to see their full size
New pics from sissy Little Girl ~ pansy Gronski  
Gallery Images by babygirlpansy
Display More Images
Last Post
8 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabysamantha2
That is a lovely dress it suits you and i love your teddy You are ance sissy baby   
Baby Puss
You look very sweet, in that blue gingham, and the red apples on it really set it off. I love the white sash, bow, and tights too. How old is your sweet teddy? Oh sorry sweet, maybe you’re not permitted to remove your dummy? How many fingers? 😁

babygirlpansy
@ Baby Puss
  dear baby puss, you are very correct about the pacifier, this sissy isn't allowed to remove its pacifier unless a 'Grown-Up' says so. this sissy doesn't know how old teddy is, but this sissy loves him just like a best friend
permanently a sissybaby 

lil sissie
 What a cute little sissy You are Baby Pansy in Your new dress

babygirlpansy
@ lil sissie
  thank you so much lil sissie, dear
permanently a sissybaby 
Baby Butch
You are looking lovely in your new dress. I like the cool looking big bear!

babygirlpansy
@ Baby Butch
  thank you so much for the comment baby butch, dear
permanently a sissybaby 

kay3070
Hiya Pansy! Oh wow sweetie, these are wonderful photos. Your new dress is so pretty and it definitely deserves to be shown off  - I very much hope that you had to take Teddy all the way to the Junior dept in that lovely stroller - with your nappies and plastic panties on display of course. What a relaxed bear he is! I think he's very much enjoying his day out - might be wise to have him in a nappy too (giggles).
   I truly hope everything is going well for you honey - you have my best wishes as always. xxxx
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.