Sissy Nurse
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Last Post
23 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

satinsissybecky
Looks like you wet your self sissy. Be a good girl and show your Nurse
babydenna
Well yes, you are the only boy in high school who still needs diapers for wetting so much. In fact, I have to change you more than most of the real babies in the daycare. Maybe I should talk to the principal and have you moved from high school back down to the daycare so I can better deal with you. In the high school, I am a nurse who takes care of the athletes and big boys and girls who have real injuries, not a little sissy baby who still needs diaper changes. So yes, its final then, I am going to have you transferred back with all the other babies.
The Plight of denna the COWARD - Forever Under the Care of Nannies
There was once a VERY spoiled  rich boi ,named denna who could have had anything but acted so silly and afraid, until at age 21 and and hid  behind a little neighbor girl for protection from danger.  The girl ended up having to save denna from what was really nothing at all.  So many saw and all were flabbergasted a 21 year old young man could act in such a cowardice way.  So ashamed was his aunty and her daughters and everyone said that denna is nothing but a coward and a cry-baby and something had to be done.  
The judge agreed.  denna was legally deemed as a coward in society losing his status as a man or Mr, and even determined to have failed the rights of passage to earn the status of even a little boy let alone a man At her wits end and at the urging of her daughters who were younger than denna, back to the nursery denna went.  From an age 21 coward  to a baby more befitting its new status.  

to be cont...

Shadowstar
pwease dont do tat nursy i wuv you and i wouldnt suwive without yo uto change me
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong
sexy_tran69
Nice I love it

Gerun
Be a good Girl and help your mommy change your wet diaper now.
prissyprincess
  a super nice find sweetie I WUV It , giggles , THX for sharing .  
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

Lexi
I loved your! so humiliating! Youe awesome!
Lexi
you've soaked through 4 cloth diapers. I can only suggest another couple of layers. of coarse you won't be able to walk with hat much bulk inbetween your legs. lol

Sissy Gaara
I like all the suggestions
Very adorable piccie
may199
Aw did widdle Bay Jamie wet herself again. Looks like you are a baby after all
" i dont need a diaper it was just an accident" said Jamie
welll i thhink you do since this is the four time you wet your self today
as Jamie amited defet she started to cry
Wuv May XOXOXOXOXO

drakemc
what a cute baby
Silkyanon
What a great pic I wish it was me. 
A ruffled pink dress fanatic

Mina Silverwind
I just recieved a call from your mommy Jamie, your doctor said that full regression is your only option, she also told me that you will be required to go back to preschool with me as your personal nanny, there are no buts about it and I think someone needs a nap after her daily spanking for being a naughty baby girl.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
carrilee
Pwetty Pweeessse may I have a baba and some nice big booooobbbbiiies....pwwweeeeessee

huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee
huggs and kisses
sissy carrilee

sissylicious
Now my little sissy. You have to lay still while i change your messy diaper!
BobOnFire
dont wore i once had to wear diaper to it does not hurt much

baby ktl
"its a good thing these plastic pants and blouse arrived today other wise I would have had no idea what to do with you" said the nurse in a reassuring voice.

"but this is all a big mistake," complained Jeff

"Oh I don't think so little sissy" replied the Nurse with a huge grin on her face
baby_laura
me are big boy..
me not need diapey...

Sissy Baby Wendy

It's no good giving me those sorrowful eyes now you pathetic little sissy. I told you that if you kept on wetting and messing your nappies every hour or so I would have to do something about it. So now you're in two disposables and an extra thick terry nappy I won't be changing you again for at least 12 hours do you understand. I'm sure the nasty dose of nappy rash you're sure to get will soon persuade you to try keeping your nappies clean for longer in future.
Baby Flo
"What is that smell?"
> "Dond gnow nanny.."
"Oh no, you bad baby! Haven't I told you to call me if you need to make a number 2?! It is so unpleasent to wash dirty cloth nappies."
> "Coudn't hold it nanny."
"Hush baby. I think we give you a daily cleaning enema every morning. That should keep your nappies clean for the rest of the day."
> "Nooo!"
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you

Baby Flo
PS: I like the other suggestions all!
Love everybody
and
everybody will Love you
nekoboyorgirl
well tell your folks to get yu some disposables for you i hate changing these thick nappies
>i do tell them
"hmm at least all your friends here wear diapers like you
*i had dreamt life was beauty and woke up and found out life was duty*
*it is better to be thought the fool and remain silent then to open your mouth and remove all doubt*

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.