PG 13 Sissy lost in new life.
im a new sissy whose having trouble with my new lifestyle.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum
Though i have been a crossdresser since i was 15, i feel like i only now have become a sissy, or at least "wannabe" sissy. I have a desire to crossdress more but i dont want to go out dressed. I want to have a mistress but I dont wanna get locked into something i cant handle or feel uncomfortable doing. I cant really dress up in my current situation but i want to so bad sometimes. I guess what im asking is...who do you girls do it?
Last Post
3 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

jamie

Though i have been a crossdresser since i was 15, i feel like i only now have become a sissy, or at least "wannabe" sissy. I have a desire to crossdress more but i dont want to go out dressed. I want to have a mistress but I dont wanna get locked into something i cant handle or feel uncomfortable doing. I cant really dress up in my current situation but i want to so bad sometimes. I guess what im asking is...who do you girls do it?  

I have been in a similar situation but I started crosdressing at the age of 31. At first I was dressing as my woman-self, but I really wanted to be a little girl. Getting a little-girl dress in my size was difficult. I totally became sissy a few years ago when I discovered that I could get girly-girl clothes made in my size.

Please keep in mind that you are always true to yourself first. Being sissy is not only cross-dressing, but also loving all things girly and baby. Even long before I took up the courage to cross-dress, I reverted to sleeping with stuffties. I also collect and play dollies. I have play-doh sets and toys. I live alone now, yet surprisingly I don't dress often. I do play with my dollies every day. I share stuffties with my dollies and I take some of my dollies to bed with me. I love being sweet to them.

Always be affectionate. Never deny yourself as the affectionate person who you are.

wuvvies, jamie 
PinkPrecious
I do agree that it sometimes can be hard to express your true self. I am legit transgendered (with sissy baby inklings to boot!) and for the longest time I kept things under wraps until I was just about to explode. In the past year I have been getting electrolysis, going out dressed more and more, expanding my wardrobe, and have been slowly moving towards getting on hormones. Even a year ago I was too afraid to do any of this stuff because I was worried horribly about what other people would think.

Could you elaborate exactly what your situation is? For the longest time I thought my situation would make any crossdressing or TG exploration untenable but I forced other people to adapt so I could go about making strides and blossoming as a person. Now admittedly, I don't wear diapers and sissy dresses at home as my "situation" certainly isn't built to handle THAT, but even dressing in age-appropriate clothing can be linked to sissydom as you are denying your masculinity by doing so (what macho man is going to wear blouses and skirts? Wow, what a simpering sissy!). If you live with your parents know that at one point I thought my parents would completely condemn me for wearing women's clothes and wanting to live as female, but after I explained to them that I am simply trying to be myself and that I was miserable being male they have actually come around. Your mileage may vary, but know that I once thought my living-at-home situation was hopeless too so things can change.

Also do you live in a non-remote, reasonably populated area? I live an hour and a half from any major cities but there are half a dozen official TG and crossdressing groups in my area and I have learned of one "unofficial" one as well. If you truly feel that your home situation is helpless, perhaps you can explore your true self away from home instead.

Granted you still might be deeply in the closet and afraid of any "consequences," but eventually the need to be you is going to win out and you will start venturing out of and expanding your comfort zone slowly but surely. All I can say is that things will not get started until you start taking the first steps and once you are well down the road like I am starting to be you will wish that you started moving forward sooner!

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.