R Sissy Kiss News - new updates - 5
Editor Baby Butch posts new stories about site friends.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

This is the final edition of Sissy Kiss News for now. I hope you enjoy the updates and have a Happy New Year!

Hugs Baby Butch : )

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
33 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sarahpenguin
Cute :)  Happy New Year! :)

Baby Butch

Long time no see, Sarah Penguin.

You are captioned in SKN - 4 the 5th one down.

Happy New Year!

sarahpenguin
Ooooh I hadn't checked that one yet, off I go! :)
FAIRYTUTUS
am i frilly boy?
i love roleplaying

Baby Butch
No, sorry, you are in cappie 5 called Gloria. I made Frillyboy before yours, he is an old site member who is back. I gave you a good girlfriend to be your mommy.

FAIRYTUTUS
ok
i love roleplaying

Baby Butch

Did you like the cappie?

FAIRYTUTUS
yah i did.
i love roleplaying

Baby Butch

I am happy that you liked your cappie!

Baby_Alison
wonderful as always, and a happy new year to everyone too.

I don't own the legend of zelda picture, found online.

Baby Butch

I am glad you liked these Baby Alison. I sent a PM to Baby Allison instead of Baby_Alison. Now I know why you did not get it. I captioned you in my last thread  Sissy Kiss News - new updates - 4. You are 3rd from the end.

Happy New Year

rainbow24
so lovely and cute. please make good one as adult baby
Love & kisses

Baby Butch

You are an adult baby in the caption I just posted. I made you a male adult baby who likes diapers and dresses and gets dressed up at the Reunion.

I already made you another cappie in Sissy Kiss News 1, but you still have not found the cappie. I send PM's so check your inbox.

I am glad you think your caption is lovely and cute. : )

Posted by rainbow24
so lovely and cute. please make good one as adult baby

baby5522
Fank you so much for the caption about me Baby Butch, I am so honoured. I love being a Sissy Baby that is so true. My adult life shall at long last be over, this time, sometime this year my true life as the Sissy Baby that I was always meant to be, Shall begin.

I have been told that it will happen for definite this year, one way or another. I will live my proper life to the full, full time. That wont stop me from posting captions here at sk. My Mommy wants to encourage all of my creative skills, as they will be helpful  and also be very healthy for me.

HUGS & KISSES

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

sarahpenguin

Posted by PetBabyAmy
Fank you so much for the caption about me Baby Butch, I am so honoured. I love being a Sissy Baby that is so true. My adult life shall at long last be over, this time, sometime this year my true life as the Sissy Baby that I was always meant to be, Shall begin.

I have been told that it will happen for definite this year, one way or another. I will live my proper life to the full, full time. That wont stop me from posting captions here at sk. My Mommy wants to encourage all of my creative skills, as they will be helpful  and also be very healthy for me.

HUGS & KISSES

Congratulations, I'm so happy for you, and wish it were me too so much :) *hugs and waves* Happy New Year :)

Baby Butch

Perhaps my caption of you is a prediction of the future soon to come. I am glad you loved the caption, the only thing missing is the mommy. I am HAPPY you have a mommy who you will be with this year. FANTASIC

I hope your dream finally comes true PetBabyAmy!

Hugs Baby Butch

sissydina218
happy new year butch, and what a great way to start it off love them all especially loved seeing christie enjoying a vacation diapers and all thanks

Baby Butch

Thanks for supporting my work with so many comments. I am happy the captions are liked, especially these of site members. I put Christie first since I liked the caption a lot like you do.

babygerard
Thanks for the caption..... I was last night with my diaper and cute pink dress,... this morning I read the caption and i love it!!! So cute baby girl I am!!!!! 
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

You're welcome Baby Gerard, I am glad you like personal caption 3. This one is shorter that the other 2 but I think it came out nicely. I hope it made your day!

Once again: HAPPY NEW YEAR to everyone!

Lela
I love it Butch!  *Hugs!*
SAVE THE EARTH! (BECAUSE IT'S THE ONLY PLANET IN THE UNIVERSE WITH CHOCOLATE)
Cute Animal Picture of the Week:

(New picture on Monday morning of every week.)

Baby Butch

I thought you might appreciate a caption of yourself. : )

*Hugs*

sissk101
Great Captions I loved the first one.  Please continue.

Baby Butch

Thank you Sissk101, I'm glad you liked the captions, this project is finished for now.

I will be posting some other stuff after a break. I like that first one too.

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww I love it Baby Butch! That would be amazing to go to Disney World as an AB!

Baby Butch

I appreciate your comment and am glad you loved the caption of yourself.

I set you up on  a nice AB vacation at Disney World after all your hard work.

I role played a disney trip with several site members and it was fun.

Baby Butch

jessybaby
amazing as always BB, I think Attends did indeed pass the test. I can't wait to get some new nappies, and try out others. I am waiting to get a big shipment soon. Maybe for valentines day. Maybe I can find someone to recommend me some or even recieve as a gift for valentines day. ;)
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

I am glad you found your caption and liked it. I did get your reply to my PM. I figure if you were wearing old Attends they passed the test, he he. If you had the new ones on the hard wood floor may have gotten wet spots, he he.

I need new diapers too and am not sure what to buy since I gained 10 pounds. I sent away for some samples of Tranquility ATN to check them out again. I will get just 4 diapers but it only costs two dollars and ship for free.

www.tranquilityproducts.com

Click on samples, hugs Baby Butch : )

jessybaby

Posted by Baby Butch

I am glad you found your caption and liked it. I did get your reply to my PM. I figure if you were wearing old Attends they passed the test, he he. If you had the new ones on the hard wood floor may have gotten wet spots, he he.

I need new diapers too and am not sure what to buy since I gained 10 pounds. I sent away for some samples of Tranquility ATN to check them out again. I will get just 4 diapers but it only costs two dollars and ship for free.

www.tranquilityproducts.com

Click on samples, hugs Baby Butch : )

i will definately check this out. I have been wanting to try ATN's. I was just looking at medicalsupplydepot.com they look like they have a good amount for decent prices.

a new me teehee

Baby Butch

I checked out that site, the prices do seem reasonable. Not the best I found for a budget order of less than $50.

Sub-Total $10.49
Shipping $6.95

Tax $1.05
Discount -
Total

$18.49

www.cheapchux.com

Same ATN Large, 12 count

is $14.00 including shipping.

frillyboy
Yay, thanks for adding me in Butch. I really liked the caption. Kisses.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch

That's great Frillyboy, that caption is one of the better ones. I love the ballerina picture I found to use for your caption. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.