R Sissy Kiss News - new updates - 4
Editor Baby Butch posts new stories about site friends.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

I am willing to post one more of these threads. If anyone is feeling left out let me know and I can include you in the last edition.

Baby Butch : )

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
36 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
No good deed goes unpunished¦.
Ah, Baby Butch: Wow! I get to lead the pack of captions!

Thank you for diapering me once more in a humiliating fashion! Not only that, but you used two of my weaknesses (being trusting and the need to help women in distress) against me¦bravo! Looks like there will be no more heavy lifting for this ABDL¦.sigh. Thanks again and a merry Christmas to you, sir!

Baby Butch

You're welcome Tiresiasrex, I am pleased you like your domination cappie. I had to delete the first thread since it did not post the thumbnail. I moved your reply to this new thread. Darn glitches still show up once in a while!

Merry Christmas Tiresiasrex!

Mellsissy
Once again you have outdone yourself.

Baby Butch
I am glad to know you like these Mellsissy!
baby5522
MERRY CHRISTMAS

&

A HAPPY NEW YEAR

I liked this edition of your Update of Sissykiss News Baby Butch. I hope you go on to make many more captions.

I hope that you will have a most wonderful Christmas time.  I liked that you included your self in this edition of the caption. I loved them all.

*Merry Christmas & Happy Near Years Hugs and kisses from me to you*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch

I love the pics in the cappie I did of me, she is one cute sissybaby, he he. I hope the holidays bring you joy and a few nice presents too. I appreciate all your nice comments. I will make only 1 more SKN update, making 50 total cappies.

Merry Christmas!

frillyboy
Ooh Ooh Ooh! Can I be in the next one? Please? I know I've been gone a while, but I promise it's because I have been working hard. I just logged on today for the first time in months and saw these. They are fantastic! Can't wait till the next one. Happy Holidays!
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch

Hello Frillyboy, nice to see your comment on the Sissy Kiss News. Sure you can be included in the next and final update.

My site functions are limited, I usually go to someones Sissy Space to find out a bit about them first.

I can not do that at this time so I will come up with something for you thru my imagination.

Happy Holidays!

frillyboy
Okay. Thats just fine, I doubt you would have found much. I havent had much time to actually put anything in my Sissyspace so I doubt you would have found much to work off of. I love the idea of you working with just your imagination, but if you want, I can send you a PM of my favorites. But either way works for me just fine.
Do not stop believing in something, lest it cease to exist forever.

Baby Butch
I came up with a good idea for your caption and made it about an hour ago. Be patient because I just posted this thread. The next update will be in a week. I also made the cappie for Alice-chan.
Prissie

My favorite is Sissy Desiree (She's wearing a pretty dress, and hurray for gartered-up stockings!) but I like looking at all the cappies you've included in this latest update of Sissykiss News. Butch, I like the one that's about you!

Wishing you a great Christmas tomorrow,

Prissie

Baby Butch

The latest cappies seem easier to make since I have done so many now with the new style and images. It is great Madame Prissie that you like them all. : )

I am reaching the point of finishing Sissy Kiss News for a while. Will continue to make a final update 5.

Merry Christmas!

Alice-chan
Oooooooh I love your cappies~ I wanna be in one pwetty pwetty peeeeeease~

Baby Butch

Ok Alice-chan, you will be included in the final update next week.

I appreciate your comment.

Seasons Greetings

AlyssaDee
Dear Baby Butch,

Again you show yourself to be the Queen of Cappies.  I especially loved Diaper Lover, I guess it is because I had 3 older sisters just like you. Being that I was so difficult to potty train, I have memories of my sisters putting diapers on me  not just at night, but sometimes when they were babysitting me. They would laugh and talk baby-talk and pretend that they did not understand what the "baby" was saying.  Older Sisters can be so mean to people like you and me.... Isn't it great.

Hugs and Snugs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Baby Butch

Yes those were the "good old days" for me being much older now. They say I was spoiled being the youngest, but I remember being told what to do a lot.

I always had to tag along when they all went shopping in the girls department. I still remember feeling odd aound all those bras and panties, he he.

I was the bedwetter so it was not unusual to have diapers around the house and when visiting relatives. I never let on that I liked all the attention, he he. : )

Thanks for the nice comment Aylssa Dee! I am a queen and a princess!

~*Christie Luv*~
Happy Holidays darlings!

Thank you Baby Butch! I love these!

I hope Santa brought you all lots of diapees, and teddies!

SissyBabyCassie
Butch as usual these are just awesome, If you ever decide to do another naughty set feel free to use me as you like, I might have some pics for you to use as well :) Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas to everyone else as well!

Baby Butch

You're welcome Christie, i am glad you loved the latest version of the Sissy Kiss News. So many lovely comments and many are not in this thread. I did make you another caption and will post it with the final update SKN - 5.

Thanks I still enjoy the site almost every day!

Have a good one!

BTW - I did get some nice presents, Santa left money to buy my own diapers and teddies. All the young children like Disney Princesses and Hello Kittie like we do!

Baby Butch

My Christmas was good and I hope yours was too!

I will keep you in mind if I do another naughty set.

I enjoyed reading your nice compliment on the new captions.

Sissy Kiss News has a final update and then I  will take a break for a while.

krystalasbaby
I love them all Butch. I got a new shorter dress from Momma for Christmas and i just need to take a picture wearing it. I should have it uploaded later today
krystala's sissy baby

Baby Butch

Short dresses are better so we can see you diaper, giggles. I am happy you like the capppies, be a good baby!

I am writing a long story but have not posted any of it yet.

sissydina218
love this new set of captions butch, you look very cute as a girl in a diaper, but must admit i liked sissy desiree's caption and the dress with diaper best

Baby Butch

I was getting ready for bed so I did not have a pretty dress on, he he. I can see why Sissy Desiree is your favorite cappie. I am glad that you love these!

Baby Butch

jessybaby
im ready to follow the house rules, and i had a wittle accident
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

I really liked the picture in House Rules. Kaitie is a noobie and asked to be put in a caption so I made her a good one. So far she has not commented on it.

I am posting one more like this soon and it will be the final edition of SKN for a while. I have other stuff ready to post but don't want to over do it, he he.

Hugs Baby Butch

sissybabydreams
I've said it once and will say it again, superb and amazing cappies as ever.

Baby Butch

I don't mind hearing that again and again, he he.

I appreciate the comment Sissy Baby Dreams and your nice PM.

rainbow24
that so wonderful and adorable
Love & kisses

Baby Butch

Where have you been Rainbow24? I captioned you in one of the eariler sets, I think it was Sissy Kiss News new updates 1. I am about to post another one of you in my final edition SKN - 5.

I am glad you liked the cappies and keep checking them out. I hope you had a good Christmas, it was fun this year other than a few problems.

Happy New Year! Hugs Baby Butch : )

babygerard
I love it.. So cute sissy baby girl and Diaper Lovers.. I like your own caption. 

BTW I read a story that you wrote!!!! Excellent Story.!! I love your work

Hugs and Kisses 

Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

Fanks Baby Gerard, gwad ooo wiked dese cappies!

Happy New Year!

Hugs Baby Butch

sarahpenguin
Your cute penguin cappy has my seal of approval :) Thanks for honoring me again with your caption funtime! *waves and hugs and tickles and wishes you a happy new year full of many fun babytimes* :)

Baby Butch

I thought of you when I found the Penguin image doing some kind of search. I am glad you appove and stay babyish in the new year. Been keeping busy myself.

sarahpenguin
Was very cute, have a Happy New Year :)

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.