R Sissy Kiss News - new updates - 3
Editor Baby Butch posts new stories about site friends.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

I have 3 openings in the next set if anyone not captioned yet is interested. Let me know here or send me a short PM about yourself.

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
27 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Kaitie
I'd love to be in one of your cappies! They're so wonderful!

Baby Butch

I am glad you liked the new cappies Kaitie. Thanks for saying so and I will include you in the next set to post in about a week.

BabyBarby
i wuv these cappies!!! Great work..

Hey butchy why you not write back to me in the mail :( :( :( :( :( :(
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch

No need to frown Baby Barby, I did not know you changed your last PM and added a new message until just now.

I am glad you liked these cappies I will reply in the old PM. I have been busy making all these threads. : )

Doppler
Thank for making a cap with me in it hopefully here soon I can get back to making more also. Its nice to know I havent been forgoten.

Baby Butch

You're welcome Detective Doppler!

I made my own version of your SPD series which I liked.

I like the Sherlock Holmes type picture I used for you.

Princess Jaina
Cute and fun.  Great work as always, Baby Butch.  Thanks for sharing!
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 

SissyBabyCassie
Yay! Thankies so much Baby Butch I love it as always :)

Baby Butch

You're welcome Luvsbabyjj, I enjoy reading your comments.

It is nice to be able to make people happy by posting more cappies!

Baby Butch

Did grandma really do that Sissy Baby Cassie, he he?

I wish mine was more like the one in your caption.

I am glad you liked your personal caption so much!

sissydina218
loved your new captions butch really loved seeing christie in one its nice to see her included, and absolutely loved the diaper maid thats the same way i dress when i do house work

Baby Butch

Hello Sissydina218, I am glad you love the captions. I am waiting for Christie to get my message and see hers.

I am sure you make a great French Maid and an outfit like that one is great.

Jennifer Funshine
Oh goodie goodie gosh! Thanks so much for the caption Baby Butch, I feel so honored jus to be included in your sissy kiss updates! Correct me if I'm wrong but I do believe this is the first time you've used an actual persons piccie to do a caption about them?

Baby Butch

I am happy you like the Bear Baby caption Jennifer. You are one of just a few who I was able to use a personal picture. My first webmissy caption was a real picture of her in an older Sissy Kiss News thread.

I did a whole set of PetBabyAmy cappies with her real photos. I also captioned Krystala's baby with an original picture. I also did Little Sara a few times. I think you are 1 of only 5 captioned with original pics.

I liked the 2 Care Bears, I thought it was perfect for you. Have a bear hug!

Baby Butch : )

TiresiasRex
Well, it's been a few months since I have been active here (long story), but I fondly remember the "good ole days" when i was a "celebrity" in your editions of the SissyKiss News. 

Is it too late for me to seek notoriety and humiliation in diapers once more, Baby Butch?  I would be honored to be the recipient of your "treatment" in these captions¦.a rambunctious boy reduced to diapers and babyhood by some beautiful woman (or heck, even a dominating guy)¦sigh. Always a delight for me.

Walk in Beauty,

Tye (aka TiresiasRex)

Baby Butch

Hello Tiresias Rex,

I have missed your presence in the forums and in my diaper captions. Did you like the new style? It's something I learned a few months ago experimenting with my old paint program.

I also notice very little of Miki these days, although she does not post in Captioned Piccies very much. Actually I already made yours and was waiting to see if you come back to the site.

I can post it in the next update, but I forgot what the theme was for the caption. I do remember it was a bit different and somewhat embarrassing, he he!

Joyous Holiday Season,

Baby Butch

TiresiasRex
I look forward to it, BB! And I love that you are the third person to mention Miki in connection with my absence and/or reappearance. I guess it's common knowledge that we are¦connected. Heh. 

(OK, no before a wave of inquiries come in¦.a) I am not Miki; b) I have nothing to do with her recent absence; and c) yes, I do love the girl. Just to set the record straight).

And on that note¦.

Blessings to you,

Tye
babygerard
I'm very happy with my caption and is an honor for me be in one of your captions, excellent job baby butch. I really like it. 

You have a great hability to create those captions. I cant wait for the next update.

hugs and kisses! 

Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

Hello Baby Gerard,

Your comment is very complimentary and I appriciate that. I am glad you love the cappies I make, especially the ones for you. I think you are a sissybaby now!

Hugs Baby Butch : )

babygerard
I always want to be a SissyBaby.. I hope I can  be more babyish every day!!!

I'll be waiting for the next update
Hugs and Kisses
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Prissie

Jennifer, I luv the dress you're wearing and Duckey, you have a nice skirt. And Lil' Fairy Princess, I like what you have on under your French Maid dress!

Sitting here before the keyboard and monitor on a cold Monday morning with a warm wet diaper on underneath my feminine pajama bottoms,

Prissie

Baby Butch
I hope the diaper helps keep you warm, he he. It is finally getting a little colder here in Florida. I can wear my flannel pajamas with my overnight diaper.
meisababy
Thank for making a cap with me in it i like them all to but my was the best one of them all. 

Baby Butch
You're welcome Meisababy! I like your way of thinking, the cappie for you should be the best. I am glad you like them all. I am glad you commented. : )

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww wonderful! *blush* Thank you Baby Butch!  It's so sweet of you to do a cappie of me! 

Baby Butch

You're welcome Christie, I could not leave you out of the Sissy Kiss News. I am pleased that you liked your cappie so much!

I did make you another one to post in the next update too. : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.