R Sissy Kiss News - new updates - 1
Editor Baby Butch posts new stories about site friends.
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

The End

More updates will be posted later!

Gallery Images by Baby Butch
Display More Images
Last Post
29 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissybabydreams
It seems you know me better than I thought, mmmmmmm.
Thankyou so much, brilliant, amazing, so thought provoking.

Baby Butch

Your request is has been granted with the new cappie.

I am glad you liked it so much and I was accurate with the story.

Editor Baby Butch : )

little Chloe
Aww Thankies Baby Butch Sweety

I knews you was spyings on me ;) giggles

Luvs
Chloe x

Sissy_Fairy
I love the caps Baby Butch, I wish I had the life of luxury, it sounds perfect :3 The gown is absolutely beautiful as well ^^

Great work as always.
A sissy of satin, but not frills. A sissy of length, and not thrills. A sissy that is a princess, and not a baby.

I am the first of each. Long satin gowns that turn me into the Sissy Princess I wish to be.

Baby Butch

I am glad the story is something you like.

Happy to include you in the latest news report.

Baby Butch

I think these are some of my best new style cappies.

It took a while to get used to all the new methods used.

Now I can concentrate more on the stories.

I enjoyed making these and the one for you Sissy Fairy.

baby5522
Awwww, fank you, so, so much Baby Butch for doing another caption that features me in it. I feel so very much honoured. I love what you have done with the caption and the other captions too.

*Smothers you with so many Sissy Baby Kisses. It becomes a Sissy Baby Shower of Kisses.* *Giggles*

*Hugs you more times than a cuddly bear can hug you* *Giggles some more*

*Coos and squeals with delight.* I can not fank you enough Baby Butch, you have made this Sissy Baby so very happy

Gaga googoo, gaga googoo

*HUGS & MORE KISSES*

I LOVE BEING A SISSY BABY PET

'Ask not what you can do for a Sissy. Ask a Sissy what they can do for you.'

Baby Butch

Thanks PetBabyAmy,

I am amazed at your reaction and the storm of hugs and kisses. I saw the picture and thought of you. I love the frilly outfit the sissybaby is wearing and she is a cute sissybaby.

I did put if first since i consider it a favorite and because it is of you who is a great friend to have. I am happy you loved the cappie!

Hugs and Kisses,

Baby Butch

babygerard
Thank you!!! I love my caption and the babysh comment!!! I hope you can make more caption of me!!! I love the caption of the girl with the leotard. Excellent I want more!!!! so cute!!!

XOXOXO  
Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

You're welcome Baby Gerard, I am happy you loved the caption for you and others as well. I was feeling pretty babyish when I made them.

Yours came out nicely and they all were fun to make. It did take a lot of time to complete all 10 of them.

You are officially a Sissybaby!

Friend Baby Butch ; )

babygerard
     Thanks again if you want to make more captions of me, you can do it!, I wore a cute pink diaper when I read it!...

BTW when I read the caption of the ballerina, I want to have a pink leotard with a Tutu!!!! 

HUGS a KISSES Baby Butch 

Hugs and Kisses 

Baby Maddie

Baby Butch

Wish I had a pink diaper! The leotard cappie is a good one, wish I had a leotard myself. I had to throw out an old pink one because it ripped being too small.

I can make a new cappie for you after this project is over. Have a great day!

Friend Baby Butch : )

*Hugs and Kisses*

AlyssaDee
Dear Baby Butch,

The room is soooo Beautiful that I wet myself in surprise. How did you know that I have the sweetest Mommy in the whole world.

Thank you so very much for putting my life on display like this.  It is time for me to practice putting make-up on my  Bear and Bunny.

Huggs and Snuggs,

Alyssa
        Alyssa Dee ... Once upon a time, an evil witch turned an ugly prince into a frog. Then came a Good Mommy Witch who kissed the frog and turned him into her Beautiful Baby Princess, and they lived Happily Ever After. 

Baby Butch

I hope you were wearing a diaper when you saw it, he he. I also love the room and thought it would make a good caption. I am glad you like the nice mommy and good baby theme.

Have a great day!

BTW - I saw your Mommy's Good Baby description and went with that idea.

sissydina218
love these new captions butch, especially like the new format with the multiple pice and story that goes with it thanks

Baby Butch

I appreciate the feedback Sissydina218. NIce to know you like the multi-image captions, they are more difficult to make. I had to put together 4 image files with 60 to 75 images in each.

I already made one for you to post in the next Sissy Kiss News update. I have been finding new pictures in order to make the new cappies.

LilSissyKitty
Lovely captions you made, Baby Butch! You should do one were two twin brothers fight all time, so their Mommy decides to sissify them, if you want to.

Baby Butch

I appreciate the compliment on my cappies and will try to remember your idea. This is a new version of Sissy Kiss News,

I made 5 previous threads on the old site. I did make a caption of you to include in the next update. I will post it later in the week.

BabyBarby
THank you!!! some really lovely cappies!! Your such a hard worker! Thanks so much!! :) :) :)

I liked my cappy a lot and i fell in love with the dress you used in the last cappie!!

xx
Come Visit my Gallery!!!
I have TONS of cappies that need commenting!!! REALLY GIRLY CAPPIES!!!

::::::: GALLERY :::::::

PM me!! I Photoshopped my head (with make up and wig obviously! onto a sexy girls body in my Avatar, anyone like?? Im still disquised a little hehe xx

Baby Butch

You're welcome Baby Barby. I also love that baby dress in the last cappie. I think it was for an ebay advertisement.

I have been working very hard on these cappies. I got the idea from you when you put together my tribute thread. I was also motivated by PetBabyAmy and a Halloween thread with multiple images.

I am posting different cappies now for the firs time in a long time. I am glad you loved the one I  made for you!

Hugs Baby Butch : )

jessybaby
I absolutely love your cappies BB, and you do know me well. Feel free to continue my Dear Diary cappies. I love when more people know my story. Also, I tend to get more friends and messages after you post cappies of me. Teehee
a new me teehee

Baby Butch

Hello Jessybaby,

Cool, that is very nice to know. I was hoping that you would win the contest. I figured the cappies help people to get to know you and your diary does too.

Sometimes friends forget to support you in the contests. Many don't seem to know about them. I stayed out ot it hoping someone new would win this year.

I tied for the win in that last cappie contest. I only had 4 votes and 1 was mine.

See ya around the site, happy you loved the cappies, especially yours.

Baby Butch : )

*Big Hug*

jessybaby
Yeah, It was my first contest, maybe next year with your help i'll have more friends and followers.
a new me teehee

Prissie

Hello BB:

As I was away from home from Wednesday morning until Sunday night visiting family in Chicago, I wasn't able to monitor ye merrie Sissy Kiss. This morning I logged in, and wow! The cappies of my sweet sisters are really delightful!

I've been doing the best I can to be a good little girl, sometimes wearing diapers in the morning and sometimes, like now, wearing girl clothes like the delightfully short rhinestone studded denim short-shorts I have on now. Lately its been too cold out to wear such clothing outdoors, but I dream of going to the mall dressed that way to help a sissy mistress with her shopping.

Last Friday I was walking along Michigan Avenue in Chicago. I passed by a store specializing in lingerie, with feminine manikins in the window modeling matching bras and panties. If Frosty the Snowman can suddenly come to life (they're playing that song a lot, now that its the Yuletide season), we can also fantasize about those manikins coming to life and being very willing to share the delightful experience of bras and panties with one of us if they can :)

SissySweetness and LittleGurlLuv,

Prissie

Baby Butch

Hello Prissie,

Sounds like you had an interesting time in Chicago fantasizing about things. Thanks, I am glad the cappies are well liked by others and those in them.

I am posting another SKN update later in the week. I made a nice cappie for you to include in the next 10.

I have been wearing a diaper and flannel pajamas. Save on the heat and sleep warm, he he.

Robyn
I have always loved your art and it only gets better and better.
Huggs,
Robyn-Anne

Baby Butch

Thanks Robyn, I am glad you love the cappies and called them Art. It is nice to see your comment. I was experimenting around with my Paint program and found new things I can do to make cappies.

I am glad the Art is still getting better and better. Maybe you should post a few new captions in your original style. I made you a caption to post in the next set.

Baby Butch

Many comments on my Sissy Kiss News threads makes me happy!

Have a great day!

Baby Butch : )

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.