Sissy Kiss Lollipop
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Ever since my wife got me a sissy kiss lollipop from the magical fair I've been feeling more and more like wearing cute short skirts, putting pigglies in my hair and much more fun girly things like that! I wonder why I have such a need to hug my dollies! *lick* Oh maybe I should ask my wife...I mean mo..mmy to put me in a diapee!
Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
13 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Wannabe_Baby
"Hey guys! I'm Stacy Keibler! Do you like my outfit? Maybe my little lollipop? Well, if you like it so much, I bought one for you too! Wipe that look off your face! You'll look so cute in your new outift! Oh, but of course, we can't have your winky showing under your new skirt! Looks like it's back in diapers for you, baby! Oh, don't cry! Your new mommy will give you your lollipop to make you feel better . . . what? Me? *giggles* You thought I would stain my beautiful skin changing YOUR dirty diapers, baby? Oh no, we'll check you into a nursery as soon as possible . . ."
Princess-Susie
Do you have to buy the lollipops seperatly or can you buy them in bulk?

amylynn
lllllllick me
sissyjdk
i want a taste of that

Nicholae_Fae
how cute!
I'd buy a warehouse full of those suckers! :3
wanttobeshe
i love the picture and the caption great find and great work

rainbow24
I like the picture too.
Love & kisses
diapered sissy
i love lollipiops lol  P

DeliaPink
I wish I was her
I wish she was me
I wish I was da baby
in dat family

giggles,
Delia

prissyprincess
  I wikes both the story and the photo !! greatt job on both dear Thx for sharing   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,

ky_girlieboy

Kevin didnt realize what licking on the lollipop was doing to him until it was to late.
But he didnt really mind to much. he was actually enjoying it
rockstar
I just love these lollipops mommy got me. They make me want to be the silliest girliest little sissy ever. Uh-oh, looks like this lolli is almost gone. I wonder if mommy's boyfriend has anything I can suck on? 

What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.