Sissy JJ Cappies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Sissy JJ is in her pretty pink sissy dress and would like for you to give her a cappie

Gallery Images by ~*Christie Luv*~
Display More Images
Last Post
10 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

sissyjj
None want to cappie Sissy JJ? She's feeling rather lonely!
~ Items ~

~*Christie Luv*~
Aww don't feel lonely darling, it just takes a while for people to find this thread. I'll make a cappie!

It was said if you touch a fairy you will get all the beauty and sweetness of a fairy. When JJ now Sissy JJ touched a fairy she found herself in a pretty pink dress!

sissyjj
I love you, thanks!
XXX
~ Items ~

littlegirl_inside

I will caption you!!

'See I told you they were stockings and not tights'
Samantha

~cliques~

diaprbayb

What do you mean this wasn't my room? The key opened the door. No way,I am not leaving. This is my room now and I am not giving up the PJ's that were layed out on the bed either!

~cliques~
sissyjj
Aw, these rubber pants are getting soooo uncomfortable!
~ Items ~

Mina Silverwind
The Fairy of sweetness&Light granted JJ's wish to be pretty, wear all of the nicest clothes, and be the sweetest sissy ever.
success is not how many times you win but is instead our ability to learn that we win by never giving up when times are tough.
Baby Butch

Sissy JJ has just dressed up in his pink party dress.
Suddenly the front door opens and in walks his wife
and two friends. With the help of her friends Sissy JJ
was being bare bottom spanked by his wife in minutes.

sarahjayne
you look so sweet
inocent little miss sarah-jayne
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.