All XXX Sissy Jaina & Aunt Jill
Part One, maybe...
Posted on
Sissy Jaina & Aunt Jill - Part One, maybe..., diapers,forced fem,sissy baby,sissy dress, Diaper Lovers,Feminization,Adult Babies,Quick Change,Increased Sexuality,Dominating Mistress Or Master,Masterbation
You can click the image to see the full size
 I loved Baby Butch's recent "John" caption so much that I simply had to make my own version of the story.

Special thanks to Baby Butch both for providing the original picture and for some tips on making the caption look nice!
Gallery Images by Princess Jaina
Display More Images
Last Post
7 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

Baby Butch
Jaina was caught in an embarrassing situation and was made a baby girl. Sounds like the aunt was enjoying herself too. Nice to see your own version of captioning the picture. You did a good job on this Princess Jaina!

Princess Jaina
@ Baby Butch

Thank you so much, Baby Butch.  I had a LOT of fun making this one.

And yes, Aunt Jill is indeed enjoying herself very much ;-)
Have courage and be kind... and may the Force be with you, always! 
kay3070
Hiya Jaina! You promise and you deliver ... and what a delivery! Absolutely fantastic sweetie, I love it.  That's actually one of my favourite online sissy baby pictures too. 
   A very lucky sissy baby indeed - not only dressed up by Auntie but gets to make a sticky little mess in the front of her nappy - oh my! :-)
    If you're taking request then I'd love to be captioned by you - no obligation tho. Thanks for posting this sweetheart - keep em coming.
       Big hugs!

MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

Princess Jaina
@ kay3070

*blushes 3 shades of red*

Gosh, Kay, I don't know what to say... except thank you so much for the compliments!

If I find the right picture, one that really tells me a fitting story, then I'll be happy to caption you.  Maybe I'll do one of you and me together...

kay3070
@ Princess Jaina
  Hiya. Oh wow! - that really would be a treat - what a lovely idea honey. I'd be very happy to share the fun of a cappie with you. No pressure tho and no obligation - just the offer means so much to me. Thanks sweetie. :-)
     Huge hugs!

MU-WAH!!! luv and hugs from Kay Kandyfloss   xxx

babyginagirl
Wow,I sure would LOVE to have an Auntie treat me,just like you baby Jaina!!!! 

Princess Jaina
@ babyginagirl

Teehee... So would I, baby Gina.  So would I!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.