PG 13 Sissy hypnotized by lollipop I drew (and first post!)
Sissy hypnotized by lollipop
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Well, here's my first post, so be nice! I'm an artist struggling through college and have enjoyed this site for a while. But I've been noticing a sad lack of new material lately, so I thought I'd contribute!  

Here's a sissy I drew today being hypnotized by a lollipop. Sorry for the vague pinkish color; my scanner isn't the best... ㅠ-ㅠ

I hope you all enjoy it! Please, please, please tell me what you think!

EDIT: Hypnosis + diapers you say? Here's a quickie I threw together last night just for you!

Gallery Images by lucky
Display More Images
Last Post
22 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

StillTrembling

Well, here's my first post, so be nice! I'm an artist struggling through college and have enjoyed this site for a while. But I've been noticing a sad lack of new material lately, so I thought I'd contribute!  

Here's a sissy I drew today being hypnotized by a lollipop. Sorry for the vague pinkish color; my scanner isn't the best... ㅠ-ㅠ

Yes you are right we badly needed some new art. And she's wonderful. As I've tired to encourage others, just keep going. As long as study and good grades come first.
sissymoi
It's really something, well done *kiss kiss*
So pweety

bubbawired
cute little sissy!
Lil Girl Kim
This is really pretty! Thanks lucky xx

abxtoad
That's cute i wish that could be me
dazey
I like it. Very cartoony. I'd be interested in seeing more of your art, sissy or otherwise.

Sissybaby Thuthy
That's a really nice (and cute!) drawing! It's an excellent line drawing full of expression and detail! Hope to see more of your drawings.

Would also love to see that drawing coloured. Have you put up some of your drawings on deviantART?

lucky
Thanks for your views and comments everyone! I hope you like it!

I don't have a deviantart; classes take up a lot my time and I usually draw just for fun. But I would love to draw more and put some up here! I've actually been trying to draw some more sissies but the problem is that I love drawing frilly dresses and I'm a bit scared of my drawings getting repetitive?

If anyone has any ideas for some drawings I will try to do them so long as I've got time. And if I can keep drawing frilly dresses and diapers I wouldn't mind!!  

Keyboard
I love hypnosis + diapers so I loved that picture.

Draw more!
lucky

I love hypnosis + diapers so I loved that picture.

Draw more!  

Had some time and was excited someone else liked hypnosis. There ya go, top of the thread! 

stellaindiapers
Where is the Lillpop hypnotized the sissy pic
Keyboard
Very awesome. I love it!

I also love the thick diaper too :)

anna357
there wonderful pics if I knew how to add pics to tg vampire I would ask you to draw some pics for it I do love them I think I will save them for my collection

HUggs and Kiss's

Anna
 HUggs and Kiss's
Sissybaby Thuthy

Thanks for your views and comments everyone! I hope you like it!

I don't have a deviantart; classes take up a lot my time and I usually draw just for fun. But I would love to draw more and put some up here! I've actually been trying to draw some more sissies but the problem is that I love drawing frilly dresses and I'm a bit scared of my drawings getting repetitive?

If anyone has any ideas for some drawings I will try to do them so long as I've got time. And if I can keep drawing frilly dresses and diapers I wouldn't mind!!  

Hehe, no I mean http://engineskye.deviantart.com/

Your drawings will be perfect there, and you'll find other people's stuff to inspire you too!

And really don't worry about being repetitive. You'll find everyone here just can't get enough of pictures of boys and girls in frilly dresses with thick nappies! Or frilly dresses and satin panties. Or lacy petticoats. Or plastic panties with frillies. Or.. you get the idea..

atozsissy
both pictures are so sweet, wish my mommy would give me a lolli pop like that
Sami_Taylor

EDIT: Hypnosis + diapers you say? Here's a quickie I threw together last night just for you!

Oh my gosh, I want a lollipop like that!

lucky
I should probably start another thread, since I'm getting off the topic here. But here's one more sissy, then I'll be hard at work to justify making another thread!

Please send me your suggestions and ideas!  

Andlat
They all look very nice! You're quite talented.

Sissybaby Thuthy

NIce! I wonder, is that for sitting on or sucking? *grin*

sissieann
   I love the drawings???   

DocStevens
These drawings are why I joined this site. Diapers & hypnosis is a great combo. Please do more!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.