Sissy Fairies
Posted on
Make A New Topic In This Forum

Every year on February 14th, the Fairy Godsissies come to earth to choose several teenage males to transform. The Fairy Godsissies grant wishes to women who ask for better boyfriends, husbands and brothers by turning them into far more caring, sensitive and loving individuals; girls.
Last Post
18 posts
These lovely people support all the features in Sissy Kiss to contribute to our community! So it would help so much if you could check them out, and say your from Sissy Kiss. Some even give discounts, or free gifts by mentioning it!

Add your message here..

littlegirl_inside

As the sissies at Sissy Kiss gazed into the magical mirror, they were amazed to see their dreams had come true.
Samantha

~cliques~

knic-knix
it's vallentines day next month. im so exited now i've learned this xxxxx

babygal
i knew asking the fairy for girlfriends for everyone was a bad idea... or was it?
sissybarbie
The Sissy Fairies, changing naughty little boys into docile little girls.

bubbleskirtlucy
Which one of these cute little girls would you like to become?
tamie
 the second one from the left standing

prissyprincess
   I WUV them sweetie now I wikes the fairy Goddess thats a lot of work to do up all thoses sissies , giggles , she must be tired by now . cum back soon   
May the Fun never END . giggles , Summer,s Hot How About You ,
Shadowstar
i adore thsi picture its wonderfuli hope yo uknow wher t o find more
my caption

on feburay th14th al lthe love fiaries come out to paly grating wishs and spreding love today.
but valentines days is many months awy
so we wil lahve ot wait and stay
lets al lspredlove forever YAY!
they say beuty is in the eye of the beholder but there is no reason why it cant be wrong

april baby
sooooo cute!!! which lil girl fairy best suits me...they are all so wonderful *giggles*
i want to borrow all their pwetty dwesses.
gigglefairy
Oh WOW!

I missed this earlier. You're a wiz with that doll maker!

They are all so pretty, I can't choose just one that I would want to be

Very beautiful!

MommyScarlet
Am I doing something wrong, I can't see the pretty fairies.
Sissykrissy
Thankfully a witch was in the neighborhood and the next day not a single boy was left. But the official Valentines photo shoot had the best turnout in years.

keely
i wish that would happen to me
http://www.sissykiss.com/" target="_blank">
Slyer
so so so so so cute ^_^

Atashi
Fairies and sissies are two of my favourite things. Hope I get a visit from the Fairy Godsissies; wonder how you get chosen? xxx
アタシだけのひと ~だれもいない町~
Prissie
Wish I was one of those adolescents chosen .... when my real life self was an adolescent :)

Prissie
   Prissie

eleventhdr

i adore thsi picture its wonderfuli hope yo uknow wher t o find more
my caption

on feburay th14th al lthe love fiaries come out to paly grating wishs and spreding love today.
but valentines days is many months awy
so we wil lahve ot wait and stay
lets al lspredlove forever YAY!  

oh so cute and darling i wish and want to be either the frist one or the fortuh one and thsoe sweet little girl dresses yes yes i want to be in those oh please and to be a little girly finally now where is this fairy i wwant and wish for her tocome and to transform me into a little girly to oh please i would make such a sweet little girly please come and change me into a little girly i long to be feminine at last!
What kind of post would you like to make?
Topic
Video
Audio
Story
To post certain kinds of posts, like images, audios, or videos you need to be signed in first.